I've been thinking for a while about building a custom guitar with a custom electronics setup.
I've decided I want some on-board effects to use, and this is what I've come up with.

Controller 1 - Artec EXP Expand to Peak, Clapton Warm Tone Controller
Controller 2 - Artec VTC Vintage Tube Screamer Controller
Controller 3 - Artec QDD Distortion Driver

The Controller 1 would replace the original tone pot.

Would this be viable??
Would it be possible to only use one killswitch to control two pots?

Any comments or ideas would be much appreciated.
Thats a tres cool idea, its alot of work but that sounds resonable, but sorry killswitchs arent my speciality. Hope it goes well.
Quote by maroon5mustdie

I, myself, choose not to have sex. My parents probably did, so therefore it is uncool. Maybe next you can start wearing sweater-vests. Fag.
What exactly does the killswitch do? Just like your everyday killswitch, or does it have to do with controller #2 and 3? Also what's the point of having a bass and middle but no treble? Is treble just always at 10, or what? Also: One "dot" isn't labeled in your CAD drawing.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Quote by asfastasdark
What exactly does the killswitch do? Just like your everyday killswitch, or does it have to do with controller #2 and 3? Also what's the point of having a bass and middle but no treble? Is treble just always at 10, or what? Also: One "dot" isn't labeled in your CAD drawing.

Sorry, the un-labelled dot is an Expand to Peak Warm Tone Controller, which replaces the tone pot.

Yeah the killswitch would be for the Controller 2 and 3 to cut them off whne required.
for the killswitch just put it at the very end before everything goes to the output jack, that way no matter which signal from which pot or pickup its still going to hit the killswitch. The other stuff wouldn't be to hard to do at all, biggest problem would be finding room to fit all of the effects
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial