Page 1 of 3
How does the pit feel about make-up.

I kind of hate it, I prefer to date girls who don't wear it or atlease not a lot of it, I think it makes them look fake and superficial.

I like natural beauty instead of artificial **** you put on your face.

Plus I'm sure more than one of us has gone home with a seemingly pretty girl and woke up next a damn ogre now that her make-up has rubbed off on the sheets.

your thoughts?
A little mascara really helps draw attention to my eyes.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
It depends on who's wearing it.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by rorythefaggot
A little mascara really helps draw attention to my eyes.

Thats what my girlfriend says, I think she looks so much prettier without it though.

I'd rather see her face than that stuff she smeared on top of it.
Quote by TurtlesNeverDie
How does the pit feel about make-up.

I kind of hate it, I prefer to date girls who don't wear it or atlease not a lot of it, I think it makes them look fake and superficial.

I like natural beauty instead of artificial **** you put on your face.

Plus I'm sure more than one of us has gone home with a seemingly pretty girl and woke up next a damn ogre now that her make-up has rubbed off on the sheets.

your thoughts?

+1

It makes people look prettier than they really are. It's like they're trying to trick people into thinking they're hot.

Plus I suck at putting it on.
Quote by TurtlesNeverDie

Maybe you've got poor judgement...

Personally I've gone home with many lasses in my 67 years, none of them have been wearing heavy makeup so I know excactly what to expect in the morning. Except this one time but uh... that's another story.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I agree with every word of that.

And even better, my grandma, who never sees anybody other than my family when we visit her, accidently threw away her make up yesterday and was almost in tears on the phone to my mum. She's in her 70's, she's not gonna see anyone other than family, and she's crying that she's lost her make up!
Jackson Kelly KE3 w/P-Rails; Aria Pro II TSB-350
• ZVex Fuzz Factory; DigiTech Whammy; Danelectro Fish & Chips; Marshall ED1; Fulltone OCD; DigiTech Whammy; Marshall JMP1; Boss CE3; Vox AC4TV

EMU 0404; Reason/Record; M-Audio AV40
I hate make-up...especially if she wears it every day. It ruins your skin, and people often totally overdo it and end up looking like clowns. I don't mind a bit of eye make-up on guys, on occasion.
Quote by TurtlesNeverDie
Thats what my girlfriend says, I think she looks so much prettier without it though.

I'd rather see her face than that stuff she smeared on top of it.

Your girlfriend says mascara really helps draw attention to my eyes? I didn't believe we'd ever met! Tell her thanks though. Anything to make a guy feel beautiful.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
It depends on who's wearing it.

I agree with this bugger, some girls I've seen kinda need it, no offense to these girls, it's just how I see it. But there was this one girl I saw a week ago (I think) she took her make-up off, and I was like 'wow' she really looked great without it. /soppy stuff

Basically, yeh, it depends who wears it.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Quote by Kensai

Personally I've gone home with many lasses in my 67 years, none of them have been wearing heavy makeup so I know excactly what to expect in the morning. Except this one time but uh... that's another story.

I don't judge who to spend the night with purely on looks, you know.
Depends who, and how much they use.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by TurtlesNeverDie
I guess smell needs to come into the equation too
as a girl, i don't really wear much make up and sometimes i hate wearing it cos i just hate spending minutes taking it off when i could be doing something better like...playing my guitar =D
Quote by Kiffa
I agree with this bugger, some girls I've seen kinda need it, no offense to these girls, it's just how I see it. But there was this one girl I saw a week ago (I think) she took her make-up off, and I was like 'wow' she really looked great without it. /soppy stuff

Basically, yeh, it depends who wears it.

Aha. Exactly.

There's never any harm in people wearing make-up to go out in the evening or just on the odd day but not every day. There's no point.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by TurtlesNeverDie

I never implied you did. You just seemed to have a knack for going for the girls with heavy make-up.
Makeup is an art. It's so easy to get it wrong, all it takes is a lot of practise. It's supposed to enhance your natural beauty, not make you look like a whore.
♥xx♥

Quote by Kensai
I never implied you did. You just seemed to have a knack for going for the girls with heavy make-up.

No no no, I stay away from heavily made-up girls. I just meant that some girls look completely different without make-up on.
Quote by TurtlesNeverDie
No no no, I stay away from heavily made-up girls. I just meant that some girls look completely different without make-up on.

That's true. Back in my days there wasn't as much make-up on women so we didn't have that problem

[quote=""[It's Alex"]"]Makeup is an art. It's so easy to get it wrong, all it takes is a lot of practise. It's supposed to enhance your natural beauty, not make you look like a whore.
What if you really are a *****? Or live in essex?
Also - just because it might look like she's wearing make-up doesn't mean she is. I've been told to take make-up before whilst not wearing any.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by Kensai

hahahaha
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Quote by Kensai

Then it's alreet x)
Still, I think even whores have their makeup tricks x)
♥xx♥

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Also - just because it might look like she's wearing make-up doesn't mean she is. I've been told to take make-up before whilst not wearing any.

I realize that. I just feel that if there were no such thing as make-up the world would just be that much less fake. Besides, it's annoying seeing all those little pre-teens walking around with a face-full of make-up. Every time I see that I think oh jesus, where is society going.
Make-up is fine, on guys or girls, just not to much.

I hate it when girls overdo it. A prime example, school balls. Has anyone noticed, girls go through so much effort to look perfect for those, but end up looking horrible. Way to much make up, etc. They should just do it like they normally do.
Quote by TurtlesNeverDie
I realize that. I just feel that if there were no such thing as make-up the world would just be that much less fake. Besides, it's annoying seeing all those little pre-teens walking around with a face-full of make-up. Every time I see that I think oh jesus, where is society going.

+1
I think a little to enhance certain features or to cover up the occasional pimple and such can be fine, but too much is just disgusting. You look like a wax dummy. And not the Madame Tussad's stuff either. The ones made by the amatures for the Nebraska state fair.
kill all humans
Quote by Regression
I hate it when girls overdo it. A prime example, school balls. Has anyone noticed, girls go through so much effort to look perfect for those, but end up looking horrible. Way to much make up, etc. They should just do it like they normally do.

Totally one hundred percent yes. If anything, I thought the girls I went with looked better at school.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
I never wear make up. Takes too much time, can't be bothered to buy it, have better things to spend my money on, etc.
This signature is a time machine. Please follow the llamas.

FREE THE PEAR!!
Quote by BenFoffenbock
Totally one hundred percent yes. If anything, I thought the girls I went with looked better at school.

Exactly the same here. Applies to every single girl I've ever seen in that situation.

And they are often very pretty, why go kill it with all the make up.
Quote by Regression
Exactly the same here. Applies to every single girl I've ever seen in that situation.

And they are often very pretty, why go kill it with any make up.

Fix'd
Quote by Kensai

We have our make up tricks too! A couple of inches of orange foundation is alright...

I usually just wear moisturiser and powder. I'm too lazy to bother with anything else, make up takes too long for me to apply
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I only wear mascara because I can clearly see some differents (for the better) When I tried on other stuff I felt like I was somebody else and I hate that. Also you constanly have to think about not rubbing your eyes, is my foundation showing etc and I hate that. Also lipgloss is sticky as hell.
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
depends on whos wearing it and how well it's applied, I wear (minimal) makeup occasionally and most people tell me it looks good (I'm a guy BTW) but it can go from looking nice and tasteful to really trashy real fast.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kensai

always in for a joke eh kensai? xD

Quote by jack_off_joel
i dont go home with girls i go home with boys and i prefer it when they do wear make up

yeah just go and make fun of rabid... dats mah angreh faic! u dont liek meh when am angreh
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Make up makes girls feel more comfortable with their appearence though, and therefore giving them more confidence.
I put on eye make up to emphasize my eyes, as they are my favourite part of my head
I would never dare to go out without wearing a little bit of make up though, it'd be terrifying! In fact I did do that once, and ended up bumping into the guy I liked :/
I probably over do my make up though, I put on lots of eyeliner and eye shadow. No foundation though, never foundation.
I get told that it's better not to wear it, I don't see how though
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
when you can hardly notice it , it looks good .

Though I do like natural beauty over some fake sh*t
Page 1 of 3