Hi Guys,

I'm wondering if anyone can help me identify an Ibanez RG I have. Hopefully the pictures I've attached will help as I'm not an expert on Ibanez guitars but here is what I do know:

- Pickups are V8 at bridge, S1 in the middle, but the neck pickup doesn't have anything written on it.
- Tremolo is licensed Floyd Rose
- All it says on the headstock is Ibanez RG series, I've opened the tremolo cavity and can't find any means to identify it here.
- The serial number starts F01, which I take it means it was made in the Fiji factory in 2001.
-The fret markers are what I believe they call the "shark fin" shape.

Beyond this I don't know anything about it. Can anyone be of assistance?
Attachments:
Ibanez guitar.jpg
Ibanez neck.jpg
RG1570? but not so sure, different fret markers, different colours...but right pickups
Gear:

Fender Highway One Strat
Ibanez RG321MH
Cort SFX-1
Peavey Valveking 112
Marshall MG30DFX
Morley Power Wah
Mapex VX 22 (drum kit)
Mahalo flying V ukulele
I think...

Ibanez RG570DX.

Looks like a Lo-Pro trem, and DX suggests Sharkfin inlays.
Brilliant! Thanks for the help everyone. I'm amazed it isn't written on the guitar somewhere but at least now the mystery is solved.
Quote by Mwoit
I think...

Ibanez RG570DX.

Looks like a Lo-Pro trem, and DX suggests Sharkfin inlays.

that's what i'd go for, but better pics would help. EDIT: or EX
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?