Poll: Who do you wanna smack more??
Poll Options
View poll results: Who do you wanna smack more??
Moody, angry, hate-everything types
114 42%
Bubbly, "OMG that's soooo cute!!" types
158 58%
Voters: 272.
Page 1 of 2
Moody, Pessimistic people or Immature, Over-Bubbly people??

Both get on my tits tbh. But I would have to go with over-bubbly. Especially when they dont take a hint to stfu. At least most moody people can just be ignored.
I see it on UG alot, so I figured I would ask!!
me being a moody pessimistic git (hence my name) i would say immature, hyperactive people
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
I hate no one!

Where is the love, man?
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
I hate moody people. Brings us down a bit I reckon...
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

"Moody, angry, hate-everything types"

Who seem to be the majority of voters in the poll.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I definitely hate the over enthusiastic and immature, they just make my brain cry whenever I hear a squeaky cry of "Ahw ma Gawd!" But that might be because I have almost the epitome of moody and pessimistic, which my friends find very annoying. I don't see anything wrong with it, I get enthusiastic about something when it's worth it.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
i hate it wen people get given bad news and they turn it around so they make it all happy even though it is serious
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm the first so I guess I have to vote the second...

edit: I don't even think theyre that annoying

I actually made this with you in mind
Usually I find that the moody people want to separate themselves from the rest of us, so you tend not to sight those species so much. On the other hand, those bubbly ones always try to talk to you and stuff, so overexposure = annoyance, and possibly cancer.

I am also very annoyed with those pretentious suck up people, who you say something to about what you did or what you can do, and even if it's really mediocre they'll say, "That's awesome. How cool!"
Quote by Chrois

I am also very annoyed with those pretentious suck up people, who you say something to about what you did or what you can do, and even if it's really mediocre they'll say, "That's awesome. How cool!"

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, I always get excited about music and stuff, and people just say stuff like "Oh that's great..." in a really sarcastic voice.
Makes me feel stoopid
I would rather be with an over-enthusiastic, immature person than someone who will just moan about everything and bring everyone else down.
I hate the angry moody ones, but then again, I'm moody and pesscimistic. guess I hate myself....

Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by Jonny616
I would rather be with an over-enthusiastic, immature person than someone who will just moan about everything and bring everyone else down.

So would I but I guess you can't have everything
The bubbly people. I can't stand anyone who acts like that for some reason.

They probably hate me though too, deep down.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
I'm a miserable mare with a social circle extending to two people, so I find the bubbly immature people the most annoying. It's even worse when they're thick - there's a girl in my history class who seemed to not know how to shut up, but everything that came out of her mouth was either drivel or some absurd question such as 'what's a state?' when talking about America. Urgh.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I hate those "look on the bright side" kind of people who think life just a big joke. Don't look on the bright side you ****ing idiots a face reality!

/RAGE

EDIT: I am writing this while listening to Strapping Young Lad.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
hate them both actually, both if i have too choose i'd say the angry ones because they think they are cool but they aren't
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I'm a miserable mare with a social circle extending to two people, so I find the bubbly immature people the most annoying. It's even worse when they're thick - there's a girl in my history class who seemed to not know how to shut up, but everything that came out of her mouth was either drivel or some absurd question such as 'what's a state?' when talking about America. Urgh.

Telford definately isn't known for its intellectuals. I should know
Peace, love and happiness people, don't hate...
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
****, I voted for the wrong one.

I hate moody angry people more
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Quote by the1
Telford definately isn't known for its intellectuals. I should know

You're in Telford? I didn't know this. Where abouts?
The thing is I go to Shrewsbury Sixth Form - those Salopians are meant to be a bit more well bred than us >_> <_<

-Matthew Arnold

I'd say moody people.

I am subject to both though and am currently in the bubbly stage, though I have no clue why.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Bubbly people by far.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
Moody/"rebellious" people. They're (read: You're) douchebags.

At least the ditzy bubbly types are friendly.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Moody people

bubbly people still bug the **** out of me though.
Quote by master
the bubbly people because at least the moody people shut up if you tell them to.

Some bubbly types might kick you in the face if you tell them to shut up
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Moody types, for sure. Bubbly people are just a little bit too happy and friendly, ok, I can deal with that... moody wankers are just twats who obviously have no appreciation for everything that's beautiful and that annoys me. lol
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I can't stand the bubbly ones.

I'm really not an angry person....but those guys make me angry....very angry sometimes unfortunately....

:-/
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Quote by meh!
Moody types, for sure. Bubbly people are just a little bit too happy and friendly, ok, I can deal with that... moody wankers are just twats who obviously have no appreciation for everything that's beautiful and that annoys me. lol

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Moody people i can put up with, sometimes. It's annoying when you're out with friends and there's one person who has to be all depressed and stuff. I can understand if it's something pretty bad and they have good reason to be upset about it, but they shouldn't bring everyone else down when we're making the effort to cheer them up.

I can over-bubbly sometimes, but yeah, the really hyper and squeaky who shout and say 'like' and 'an aw that, mahn' just get on my nerves:-P
We're just dancing
We're just hugging,singing, screaming, kissing, tugging
On the sleeve of how it used to be
Quote by Dinkydaisy
You're in Telford? I didn't know this. Where abouts?
The thing is I go to Shrewsbury Sixth Form - those Salopians are meant to be a bit more well bred than us >_> <_<

I'm moving to near the centre, around Muxton. F*ck me I hate Telford. Don't get me started...
Quote by the1
I'm moving to near the centre, around Muxton. F*ck me I hate Telford. Don't get me started...

I've seen buses that go there, can't say I've ever visited. I'm in Wellington, Telford isn't that bad

-Matthew Arnold

Page 1 of 2