So my friend got these pills and was wanting to know the comparison of them next to -codone's and stuff.

It has....
100mg of propoxyphene
and
650mg of acetaminophen

I tried looking this info up online in various places but I couldn't find anything legit.
I'm gonna get some from him if they're good cuz these kidney stones are killing me. I was gonna put this in the Drug Thread but all my posts get lost in there soooo.....

Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Just take them both at the same time with alchohol. I did once. It ws great.
<.<
>.>

Sorry. I just don't like you. Cheating prick.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Acetaminophen is just Tylenol, and propoxyphene is a pain killer but it isn't as potent as a 'codone' but it can still be pretty dangerous if taken wrong. Did you just find them or did you get a legit prescription?
Last edited by i_am_teh_walrus at Jul 30, 2008,
Quote by i_am_teh_walrus
Acetaminophen is just Tylenol, and propoxyphene is a pain killer but it isn't as potent as a 'codone' but it can still be pretty dangerous if taken wrong. Did you just find them or did you get a legit prescription?

OK...now we're getting somewhere.

I know it's not as potent....but I need to know how much lesser it is....if that makes any sense. :-/

Quote by Pinky19
Just take them both at the same time with alchohol. I did once. It ws great.
<.<
>.>

Sorry. I just don't like you. Cheating prick.

You're probably fat....and can't cheat...because you have no choice. Get off it.

I got some pills from the Dr for the kidney stones but they're only 375mg Hydrocodone(5mg Lortab). I drank on those to make them last. But not too much as to where I was high or anything. I just want the pain to go away. Prick.
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.