Poll Options
View poll results: WHO BETTER?
Marvel
10 53%
DC
9 47%
Voters: 19.
which do you prefer?

i personally like Marvel better, because there are more characters that are actually good memorable characters. plus DC has too many popular characters that end with "MAN"
Quote by Graveworm
The whole muagy thai or whatever crap is just meh to me.
tbh i like both but i prefer DC because its comics are more gritty and dark then alot of marvels.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Did I ever tell you how much I love you?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']My father once said to me "Son, masturbation can stunt your growth and make you blind".

I said "I'm over here, shorty".
Quote by dp2007
tbh i like both but i prefer DC because its comics are more gritty and dark then alot of marvels.

my brother was an 80's kid, he had all the comics and toys. but i was to young to actually compare. but lately ive been reading some graphic novels.

Marvel Civil War is pretty sick, and Marvel Zombies is hilariously awesome. gonna check out some DC stuff, Batman "The Killing Joke" i hear is good, and of course Watchmen.
Quote by Graveworm
yeh the killing joke is good. as well as the long halloween. both of those are what they based the presentation of the joker on in the dark knight.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']My father once said to me "Son, masturbation can stunt your growth and make you blind".

just picked up some graphic novels the other day, and i have to say im torn. i think i only like batman on the DC side of things, but id probably be reminded of other people i like when i hear of them. i think i like marvel better, just because of the sheer amount of comics i like from them, but i realllllly like the darker batman stuff, so i dont know....
oh and Oguchi Onyewu, the Killing Joke is amazing. buy a dozen and hand them out on the street, cause its that good.
Quote by gratefulduck
just picked up some graphic novels the other day, and i have to say im torn. i think i only like batman on the DC side of things, but id probably be reminded of other people i like when i hear of them. i think i like marvel better, just because of the sheer amount of comics i like from them, but i realllllly like the darker batman stuff, so i dont know....
oh and Oguchi Onyewu, the Killing Joke is amazing. buy a dozen and hand them out on the street, cause its that good.

i feel ya man, batman is amazing, but i dont care for the rest.

superman, the flash, green lantern, green arrow, wonderwoman? dont care!
Quote by Graveworm
Quote by Oguchi Onyewu
i feel ya man, batman is amazing, but i dont care for the rest.

superman, the flash, green lantern, green arrow, wonderwoman? dont care!

Take that back!
you can't say that. i think the justice league books are some of the best ones. and green lantern. AMAZING. especially Hal Jordan.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

I've gotta go with Marvel.
Although my favorite hero overall is Batman, he's really the only one from DC I can stand. I absolutely despise Superman. Marvel's got X-men, Spiderman, the Hulk, etc.
Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to.