So, I'm looking for a footswitch that can toggle back and forth between two separate amps via one guitar, say I've got a Fender Super Reverb for cleans, and a 6505+ for distortion. I'm wanting a pedal/footswitch that simple switches output from one to the other with the push of a button. Pretty much an A/B switch that cuts output from amp A to amp B when the button is hit, and vice versa. I'm sure they exist, I'm most likely just searching in the wrong place.
I think it's called an A/B/Y switch. Your guitar goes into the Y input, then both amps go into the A and B inputs, thus when you hit the switch, it changed from A to B. I think boss make one, not too sure.

EDIT: http://www.samedaymusic.com/product--BOSAB2

This will do the job.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Last edited by b00m_ at Jul 30, 2008,