So I just came back from the U.S. I spent a year there, finsihed a school year there.
Now I'm back in the Philippines, not a very good/clean/smart country.

I went out with 2 or 3 girls in the U.S. We watched movies, went to the park, went to parties, made out; but no sex or other dirty stuff. So when I come back here in the Philippines, I was with my friends. We decided we should start an original only garage rock band. Our lead guitarist was going out with my former 'crush' a year ago. I felt kinda jealous but was actully shocked when the two of them told me that they don't kiss.

Not to be lustfull, but they say they love each other and they don't kiss. They don't touch, they don't hold hands, don't hug, nothing. That sucks. I asked my other friends, and the majority of them said the same thing about their relationship. Some were kissing (like 2 couples) but most were barely touching.

Is this right at our age (13/14 yr olds) or do the Filipinos need to catch up?
Quote by martinez952000
Not to be lustfull, but they say they love each other and they don't kiss. They don't touch, they don't hold hands, don't hug, nothing.

God how boring are they
It's nothing really to worry about, some people are like that some people aren't. In some areas of the world people do sexual things earlier than others.

Edit: The fact that they don't hug or touch each other is very strange though, I've hugged people for years, people that I'm not romantically infatuated with.
so they're basically just friends then?
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
Why resist something natural? Or are they afraid of cooties?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
relationship thread
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
It's fine. They are only 13 years old.

EDIT: They don't even hug or grab hands? That's wrong. Your friend's balls probably didn't drop yet.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Kensai

I'm terrified of cooties. That is another reason I've never left my mom's basement.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by blynd_snyper
It's nothing really to worry about, some people are like that some people aren't. In some areas of the world people do sexual things earlier than others.

Edit: The fact that they don't hug or touch each other is very strange though, I've hugged people for years, people that I'm not romantically infatuated with.

I'm going to agree with this.

I won't agree with the earlier comment about americans being oversexed though. Aside from a few extremely Catholic countries, the US is about the prudest nation in the Western world.
Quote by Kensai

I tried saying stuff like those to my friends, but they were all like:

"We're not ready for that yet"
"I'm too young for that"

Not that I'm proud or something, but, I went to all my GF's rooms, made out there. Hugged all my friends that are girls, and stuff. My friends here are just .
Kids in my school have mostly been screwing since about 12-13. Made out by like 10-11? I dunno. But it really does depend on where you live, different places, different customs. Still, if there is like NO physical contact that doesn't really sound like a relationship, more like a friendship.
Fight the machine.

Quote by slaveofsatan
She lives in the next town!

You must ride your family cow over there and make sweet small town love. Then make sure she isn't the town bicycle.

Ressort (Click to Help Ressort!)
Maybe they don't want their parents to know?
When I go out to the philippines they always joke I can't get up to any mischief otherwise someone will tell Grandma. The whole town knows each other ¬_¬

Whatever feels comfortable I suppose, my female cousin likes to hold my hand for some bizarre reason, so maybe they're a bit wary of guys?

edit: oh, well if they're not ready then thats fine. There's no rules for this sort of thing. No deadlines either.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by deadspoken
Kids in my school have mostly been screwing since about 12-13. Made out by like 10-11?

This just proves my earlier point, if you screwed somebody here at 12 you'd be a tramp (or if you were a guy a pimp, what an awesome world we live in). Seriously, back then nobody did it.
i don't americans they think they own the world but they don't and,
they are afraid of foreigners, really
man remeber u gotta do what u gotta u find u a nice gitl there and u want to express ur fellings in a physcial way than just do it
im in the fastlane on the highway to hell
Quote by Karvid
I'm terrified of cooties. That is another reason I've never left my mom's basement.

I used to be afraid of them, but I got a hold of a power vaccine.

I will give you the vaccine but on one condition... you must find me the jade monkey before next full moon...

Quote by martinez952000
I tried saying stuff like those to my friends, but they were all like:

"We're not ready for that yet"
"I'm too young for that"

Not that I'm proud or something, but, I went to all my GF's rooms, made out there. Hugged all my friends that are girls, and stuff. My friends here are just .

It's odd, but I guess they've been raised differently. They should atleast try kissing though. It's smacktastic.

They might just be saying that sort of stuff because they're afraid as well.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I used to be afraid of them, but I got a hold of a power vaccine.

I will give you the vaccine but on one condition... you must find me the jade monkey before next full moon...

Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
for some reason i read the title as "is it to early to kiss my friends nuts?"
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Did I ever tell you how much I love you?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']My father once said to me "Son, masturbation can stunt your growth and make you blind".

I said "I'm over here, shorty".