Page 1 of 2
...And I kind of need a little advice. It is my first real job interview, and I have no idea what I'm going to do. For example, the questions they ask can be a pain:

Why should we hire you?

Are you a leader or a follower and why?

I don't know how to answer questions like this. Also, what should I wear?
I throw myself into the sea,
Release the wave,
Let it wash over me
To face the fears, I once believed
Tears of the Dragon, for you, and for me...
It's Subway. They'll ask you if you've ever raped someone and when you say yes, they'll hire you.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by filthandfury
Wear nothing but a 12" sub over your 3" sausage.

Pretty much.
Showing enthusiasm for your company is always a good thing.
Tell them:

"I want to make a change in the world of ovalshaped bread. There's a revolution brewing, ARE YOU WITH ME OR AGAINST ME?!"
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
tell them your a leader and they should hire you because you will be the best damn sandwich maker that place has ever seen! and subway ftw
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Answer every question by asking them the same question. Example:

Interviewer: How good are you with people?
You: How good are YOU with people?
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
you don't need to wear a blazer and tie, but try to look nice. wear a nice shirt and DON'T wear jeans.

as for the interview, just say things like you're a good worker, you can work with others, you're dependable...that kind of stuff.
Get to know a little about Subway before you go in. They might ask you WHY SUBWAY? and you'll be like OSHI- I just randomly picked it?
And wear a suit if possible
Quote by Kensai
Tell them:

"I want to make a change in the world of ovalshaped bread. There's a revolution brewing, ARE YOU WITH ME OR AGAINST ME?!"

"THAT IS MADDNESS "
Believe me, it's not that hard to get into subway. As long as you don't say some stupid sh*t, you'll be fine. Just act confident. Employers like someone who's confident, but not overly confident to the point of being arrogant.
Quote by RoamingConflict
In Soviet Russia, GAS deals with you.

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
A reviewer on Amazon.com reviewing an album by the band "HiM", said that HiM is "fag metal".
Can someone explain to me what is this sub genre of fag metal? I have never heard it before.
Quote by Ryzeke1
I'd wear a clown costume. Subway loves funny guys.

Not my Subway... Some guy abducted kids in a clown suit before.
Release the wave,
Let it wash over me
Quote by St.Loony
"THAT IS MADDNESS "

Madness...?

THIS. IS. FOOD MADE FROM DOUGH OF FLOUR OR MEAL AND USUALLY RAISED WITH YEAST OR BAKING POWDER THEN BAKED INTO AN OVAL SHAPE.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by andy_thomas
Answer every question by asking them the same question. Example:

Interviewer: How good are you with people?
You: How good are YOU with people?

phailproof.

seriously, though, just answer the questions and try not to sounds stupid.

send me a 6" Meatball sub when they hire you.
Quote by gnomieowns
phailproof.

seriously, though, just answer the questions and try not to sounds stupid.

send me a 6" Meatball sub when they hire you.

...And what would you like to drink?

Do you want pickles on that?
Release the wave,
Let it wash over me
no matter what they ask you, just reply with "i don't give a shit"
they love that laissez faire attitude
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Oh and could you stop at Macdonalds, i want a big mac and a coke. Could you fat ass it for me?
Oh haha, it's a small world, I just had /my/ first job interview at a craft store today :]
I think it went well, I didn't really think about anything to say except like, what my strengths are and why I want to work there.
If you're a good person and nice and all smiley, then they'll adore you.
♥xx♥

Why would they not hire you? Most of the subway guys here can't fecken speak english for gods sake!
Quote by sunnysayshi
Why would they not hire you? Most of the subway guys here can't fecken speak english for gods sake!

I shat brix ....
Release the wave,
Let it wash over me
Quote by The_lizard_king
tell them your a leader and they should hire you because you will be the best damn sandwich maker that place has ever seen! and subway ftw

Sandwich artist. They are called sandwich artists.

Just say you like eating at Subway.
Quote by denizenz
Wow, subway?

Reach for the stars, champ.

I'm 15 and don't think NASA's gonna hire me yet.
Release the wave,
Let it wash over me
Smile lots, respond positively to all the questions, make eye contact but don't stare, no need to wear a suit but look presentable.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Quote by sunnysayshi

We have this really short woman who speaks broken English in a weird accent, but she's just the right height to be completely obscured by the top of the screen covering the food, so you can't lip read or see what she's pointing at. Bloody Subway employees.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by 1337s933k
I'm 15 and don't think NASA's gonna hire me yet.

You can get a real job at 15? Where the **** have I been?

LARGE TEXT
[quote=""[It's Alex"]"]Oh haha, it's a small world, I just had /my/ first job interview at a craft store today :]
I think it went well, I didn't really think about anything to say except like, what my strengths are and why I want to work there.
If you're a good person and nice and all smiley, then they'll adore you.

they'll adore you when your smiley 'cos your female... might not work for the tall long haired rocker that probably looks like he wants to rape you, your family and even the cats when he smiles... no offence TS
They'll probably concentrate on official stuff than what actually matters, "Have you murdered any one? Are you a rapist? Are you a kiddy fiddler? Do you plan on overthrowing the government?" when what they should be asking is, "Can you make a sandwich?" But they'll be damned if they ask anything of relevance.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
TS you are getting to stressed about this interview they will probably end up hiring you and the interview will be like 1 - 2 minutes and you are going to leave happy with a job thinking "that was it? wow.."
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by denizenz
Have you submitted a resume yet?

Didn't think so, underachiever.

+1
NASA needs 15 year olds in thier program. They dont like using monkeys anymore, mostly cause of PETA
Did i eat too many?
did I jump in too fast?
how long's this shit last?
Everyone take off ya mask, I lost my grasp

Like weeds?
Quote by 1337s933k
...And I kind of need a little advice. It is my first real job interview, and I have no idea what I'm going to do. For example, the questions they ask can be a pain:

Why should we hire you?

Are you a leader or a follower and why?

I don't know how to answer questions like this. Also, what should I wear?

Subway is nothing big so dress like you would every day but nothing to strange printed on the T-Shirt.

Q1) answer something that suggests that you are just as good as everyone else working there and better than everyone else who can go for this job.

Q2) Companies like a leader. It's more professional as you make it look like you are willing to work and work your way up the ladder.

Small companies want something reliable, professional looking, and someone who wants to work.
Page 1 of 2