Are these any good? I looked through all the guitar shops and I couldn't find one. I'm looking at a Legend Five String on ebay for cheap. I heard they are kind of Warwicky and some input would be nice. I'm deciding on this or a Warwick RockBass 4 or 5 string.
TBK ||RIP
BBAS||RIP
50RR||RIP
AO|| RIP
WMW||RIP
SF||RIP
SMB||RIP
TS||RIP

HYW
I love my spector, the tone and feel is amazing. It's a $400 bass that plays like a $1000 bass. I chose my spector over a Fender MIM Jazz, Warwick RockBass, and an Ibanez SRX590. Mine isnt even a Legend, just a Preformer. I would go with the spector, but I would try to find one to play before you buy.
i played a few and i didnt think they were anything overly spectacular but they aint bad
BASS GEAR:
Fender Bassman 250 2x10
Squier MB-5
Tanglewood Premier TW155 acoustic bass

GUITAR GEAR:
Ibanez ART300
Fender GDC-200SCE
Peavey studio chorus 70

PEDALS:
Ibanez SM-7
Ibanez PH-7
DOD Bass Chorus
My next bass will be a 5 string Spector. The slap tone and overall tone from them is wonderful imho, and they are wonderful looking as well.

I would try one out before buying one blind. Spector does keep a dealer list on their website, so I would look up a local dealer.
The Spectors I've played (not many) have been terrible.

I just didn't like them to be honest, it may have been the amp I was playing through though. I'll probably try out some more when I'm in Inverness next week.
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Yeah. My friend had a legend 4-string and the bass is a complete tank. BUT, I didn't like the five string at the store. Thanks
TBK ||RIP
BBAS||RIP
50RR||RIP
AO|| RIP
WMW||RIP
SF||RIP
SMB||RIP
TS||RIP

HYW
Spector basses are the ****. < That means awesomeness

But if your talking about the $400 dollar one get the warwick
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
If you can find a used Euro Spector, get it.
Quote by joeyj123
I am in awe of your sizzling wit. please, accept this congratulatory e-cookie, and accompanying basket.
Save up for a Rebop Spector, they blow basically everything else out of the water.

Also check out the Ibanez SR series!
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
I'm selling my Ibanez cos i want to try something different.

edit: and I'm getting $50 more than I paid for it.
TBK ||RIP
BBAS||RIP
50RR||RIP
AO|| RIP
WMW||RIP
SF||RIP
SMB||RIP
TS||RIP

HYW