Of course it's good! Who doesn't like Sunburst strats? I also prefer the look of a maple fretboard, but I find it to not have as much "grip" for (lack of a better word) as rosewood. It's like easier to slide on. Doesn't make much of a difference though.
Quote by guitarlover57
So what is this "pear", iv heard so much about? people on here keep talking about it and i have no idea what theyre saying,help me with this please!!
Last edited by Pac-Man44 at Jul 30, 2008,
can i have your peavey?
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by danielrobbyshor
can i have your peavey?

Im gonna mod it and make it amazing, but I will have room for error now.
Killswitch, maybe scallop the frets. I dunno. I only care about the strat.
Quote by AlskiOverload
Im gonna mod it and make it amazing, but I will have room for error now.
Killswitch, maybe scallop the frets. I dunno. I only care about the strat.

oh ok...
they're great guitars, don't ruin it.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by danielrobbyshor
oh ok...
they're great guitars, don't ruin it.

Yeah, mine needs some work. Im gonna send it somewhere to have it modded. It has served me well...
Quote by Pac-Man44
Of course it's good! Who doesn't like Sunburst strats? I also prefer the look of a maple fretboard, but I find it to not have as much "grip" for (lack of a better word) as rosewood. It's like easier to slide on. Doesn't make much of a difference though.

Yeah, maple is my favorite, although I like the look rosewood has when its a bit worn.