Hey all.

I'm proper excited about this movie coming out on Friday. I've been an x-files fan since i was like 10, and been waiting for this new movie for about 4 years.

I know all the american people have already got this movie in their cinemas, so PLEASE no spoilers. I've not even looked at a basic plot for it, so that it will all be revealed at around...quarter to 2 on Friday (It starts at half 1, but 15 mins for the adverts).

Anyone else looking forward to it?
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Not really
Quote by deanodon
you know your a man when youve asked your gran for nude pics

Quote by .smudged.
Sex is overrated, try World of Warcraft.

"One does not simply sweep A major 7!"
SPOILER: it sucks.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Yes. This is england. We get everything a week after you.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Not so much looking forward, but ill probs hear about it on saturday via some friends, if it sounds good ill probably go see it
Dude, if you love the show, you'll love the movie. I thougt it was damn good.
Quote by cobain_is_king
He likes Linkin Park, he must be a paedophile.

Justice Is Lost
Justice Is Raped
Justice Is Gone
Pulling Your Strings
Justice Is Done
Seeking No Truth
Winning Is All
Find it So Grim
So True
So Real
It was already released here in the States.

Honestly, I thought it was really boring. I wouldn't recommend it, even to X-Files fans purely for its lack of action.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by mobious128
Dude, if you love the show, you'll love the movie. I thougt it was damn good.

Oooo, thats good. I was beginning to get a bit anxious, after reading 3/5 ratings from a lot of magazines and newspapers.

But I love the show. I've been watching the 9th series last week, and watching the old movie now, kinda getting ready for it.
Quote by alaskan_ninja

haha
SPOILER #2: Aliens don't exist.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by dancesisidance
SPOILER #2: Aliens don't exist.

Thanks for your opinion.

And to the guy above him:

X-files was never really about action, it was all about the alien consipracy, and strange things happening. I prefered the investigations into it, and finding out about it, more than the scenes where buildings blow up and there's gun and car chases
Quote by alaskan_ninja

haha
Just got back from watching it.

AMAZING film. Ignore all the crap reviews you've read about it. If you're a fan this is a must watch.

I was a little worried about how they'd bring Mulder back after the finale, but they did it ok (even though the US government would never do that....), but now i'm a bit anxious that they had a really good ending last time, but not such a good one this time.

Another movie coming our way?? xD
Quote by alaskan_ninja

haha
I enjoyed the movie, although I have to say it would probably be crap if it wasn't X-Files. I was hoping for more of a larger conspiracy theme, instead it played out more like a 2 hour episode. Still, it was like one of the classic episodes of the 1st-5th seasons, so I can't complain. Scully still looked the same as she did in the TV series, but Mulder looks a lot older. If you're a fan of the older X-Files episodes I'd say the movie is worth seeing, otherwise don't waste your time/money.
Quote by matt062286
I enjoyed the movie, although I have to say it would probably be crap if it wasn't X-Files. I was hoping for more of a larger conspiracy theme, instead it played out more like a 2 hour episode. Still, it was like one of the classic episodes of the 1st-5th seasons, so I can't complain. Scully still looked the same as she did in the TV series, but Mulder looks a lot older. If you're a fan of the older X-Files episodes I'd say the movie is worth seeing, otherwise don't waste your time/money.

I thought at first, mulder and scully both looked older (when she had her hair up she had wrinkles), but then mulder shaved clean and he looked quite a bit younger IMO.

I loved mulders "caveman" look, though.

And I'd still **** scully
Quote by alaskan_ninja

haha
I went to see it today, I think that the movie is all ok but it was still missing something, something that the old x-files had. But go watch it if you even a bit like x-files
鋼の錬金術師
Apparently you don't need to have seen the TV show to enjoy it. So I guess I'll go see it.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT