FIRST OF ALL, id just like to make it clear that i know im not ment to post here, but on the 'suggest me a song thread' no one replies, so if a mod disagrees with this then create a new suggest me a song thread and sticky it so people will go c it and actually answer u .............

Anyways, can anyone suggest me some easy songs from bands like KISS, Iron Maiden, Mettalica, Megadeth, Pantera,Disturbed o and if u dont mind the solos hav to b easy as well, plz
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
KISS - Rock & Roll All Night
Iron Maiden - Run to the Hills
Metallica - I Disappear
Megadeth - Countdown to Extinction
Quote by SEbI666
enter sandman / metallica
trooper / maiden (solo is bit fast)

the solo on enter sandman sounds abit hard for my capabilities
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
since im trying to learn whole songs id apreciate it if the solos were included in an 'easy' category, and i know thats not easy with great bands like these but..........
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
Stricken - Disturbed? I'd say it isn't hard.
Bass:
Aria Pro II SB-900 (wa)
100W Stinger Bass Amp
Quote by mafyoo
Stricken - Disturbed? I'd say it isn't hard.

including the solo?
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl