Me and a friend got tickets to the Metal Masters tour. However, he can't go and I can't find anyone else to go. I really want to go, but I might have to go by myself. Anyone else been in a similar situation?
Yeah I've been to a few gigs myself. Just show up early and get talking to some people. You end up having a better time than what you think you might have had with your mate. Last time it happened, I nailed some girl in a toilet. Just think of that.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
yeah, i always go to gigs no my own, i prefer it as you dont have to worry about anyone else and can enjoy yourself as much as possible
Quote by polargimp
yeah, i always go to gigs no my own, i prefer it as you dont have to worry about anyone else and can enjoy yourself as much as possible

See there you go! Half the time my mates start whining that they're getting tired or want to move to the back. You have the freedom to do what you want like this.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know