You could go back to any time period, and live it up, but you couldn't go back to 2008 until it turned 2008, when would you go?

I would go back to 1968, and party my ass off until 2008, at which point I would resume my current life.

Also, when you get back to 2008 its like you were never gone, but you keep the memories. You resume your current life like it was all a dream, but you know that it really happened.

EDIT: Also, you wouldn't physically age at all.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Last edited by Spartan070sarge at Jul 30, 2008,
mid 70s through 94
Quote by LesPaulHer0
"in the grand scheme of things, nobody cares"

Gear:
Dean 10K Commemorative Razorback
Ibanez RG 3EX1
BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Fender Acoustic
Marshall MG250DFX
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Full Chorus
I would go visit Jesus.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
i would go back prolly like 70, that way i would live thru the 70's and the 80's. i still wish i was born then....
@andy_thomas

you'd probably die from it then...

you'd be around 2k yrs old...hmmm

so when you reach 2008, you're reborn?

you're like the modern Jesus by then

@topic

go "Back to The Future"-ish by buying a sports almanac which
Biff did to get filthy rich and have the country at his own hand
Last edited by Wolfwood╬ at Jul 30, 2008,
I'd just go back to 2004 and undo everything I did to make the following happen:

Ex girlfriends parents turn up to my house with pool-cues to kill me.
Half a town wanting my blood for something I didn't do.
Piss off everyone in the Barnsley area
Embarass myself countless times in the pub
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
The time I was born, to witness my life and remember things I may not have otherwise remembered, and see things from other people's points of view.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
i'd have loved to be around for beatlemania, 70's would be cool too, but could i skip the 80's?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
I'd probably go back to when I was born in 92', to really experience the 90's and not be insanely young.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The time I was born, to witness my life and remember things I may not have otherwise remembered, and see things from other people's points of view.

I second this. That would interest me more than going back to the 60's and smoking some dope or whatever. Id want to see family members that have died over the last 21 years and ask them things i never had the chance too. I dont understand why people would want to travel through time to party when you could do something much more interesting. So id go back to July 1987. That way I could watch my life from an outside view and buy all my music in LP. Not to mention see Megadeth with Friedman in the 90's.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Last edited by rebeltildeth87 at Jul 30, 2008,