im not very gud by ear so when im listening to sey kiss, i cant hear the guitar bits i cant figure out parts of how to play the song, so do u no any websites where i can get backing tracks plz?
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
guitarbt.com
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
thnkz man ur helpin a bunch
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
****, i went wrong i meant not backing tracks but like the song itself but without anyone singign so u can only hear the instruments.....
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
Quote by Pibbz
****, i went wrong i meant not backing tracks but like the song itself but without anyone singign so u can only hear the instruments.....

that's weird, why would you want that? a backing track would be more useful.
Quote by jess2112
that's weird, why would you want that? a backing track would be more useful.

i know it sounds retarded but i cant hear ALL the guitar parts on a song i can only hear sum, and as im tryin to start tabin songs maself it would help if there wasnt any singing or screms in a song that would 'black out' the guitar........
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
Quote by Pibbz
i know it sounds retarded but i cant hear ALL the guitar parts on a song i can only hear sum, and as im tryin to start tabin songs maself it would help if there wasnt any singing or screms in a song that would 'black out' the guitar........

first off, you spell stuff badly.

second, the guitar isn't that hard to hear.

third, your tab is probably going to get rejected because of this site because even if all of the tabs for it are crappy, they're not going to accept it.

fourth, i hear the audio program audacity is capable of removing vocals from songs
FIRST OF I CAN SPELL I CHOOSE NOT TO U LITTLE SMART-ARSE, and thank you for the tip
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
Quote by Pibbz
FIRST OF I CAN SPELL I CHOOSE NOT TO U LITTLE SMART-ARSE, and thank you for the tip

i can spell and i choose to. you're welcome .