Hi!

Do anybody here know if the pots in the 2007 model Gibson Les Paul Standard are long shafted or short shafted? I'm changing the pots, but need to know beforehand

Cheers!
They're long-shafted, they have to be to get from the cavity to the surface of the guitar.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Thank you very much!

You see, I've bought new pick ups from WCR Guitar Pick Ups, the BetSet, and now I'm buying a pre-wired kit (pots etc.) from them. We just couldn't find out the shaft lenght 'cause Jim over at WCR had a list that said they were long while Gibson Service Europe told me they were short for the 2007 Standard.

Well, if you say they're long and Jim over at WCR say he thinks they're long, I rather believe you guys than the guy over at Gibson Service:-)
Yes, it has carved flamed maple top, so I guess you guys are right:-) Seems like Gibson don't know their own guitars very well:-(

Thank you very much for your help!!!