Hello UG. I've had my own little area in the house for playing and creppy recording for a while and i wanna do something. I should be getting a mac book soon so what else could i add to make this a cool little place for recording. I dont want like a super studio, just enough to decently record stuff, if you know what i mean. What would i need. I was thinking one of those Zoom ZFX things so i can plug into my mac, but i duno what id need for recording. Any help would be great. Im kinda new to this whole technology side of things.

sorry if this was kinda confusing ill answer any questions about anything.
Gear:
ESP LTD EC 1000 Black
Squier Satin Strat H-S-S
ENGL Fireball 60w Head
Orange 1x12 Cab with Vintage 30's.
Monster Cables
Dunlop Ultex Jazz 3s XL
Ernie Ball 54-11

riffs and recording section should help you
delete this thread and take it there
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
i looked there but its all liek posting your original creations. I thoguht i would get more help here because its more of a suggestions topic than like yo i want this, how do i do it. i will later if i need to. thanks cheese
Gear:
ESP LTD EC 1000 Black
Squier Satin Strat H-S-S
ENGL Fireball 60w Head
Monster Cables
Dunlop Ultex Jazz 3s XL
Ernie Ball 54-11

check out the Line 6 UX2 Toneport
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
i wanna record vocals and guitar. just an overall kinda cool place to record stuff.
Gear:
ESP LTD EC 1000 Black
Squier Satin Strat H-S-S
ENGL Fireball 60w Head
Monster Cables
Dunlop Ultex Jazz 3s XL
Ernie Ball 54-11

I use a Line6 Toneport GX (the cheapest one, lol) for guitar, and i can get a pretty good sound out of it....

There's loadsa stuff on my profile if you wanna hear
I wanted one of those umm. i duno what they are. but there this little box you plug into your comp and it has 2 12ax7 tubes in it. I have a spider and the tone port sounds kinda like the spider. OO I THINK ITS CALLED AN AMPLITUBE. how are those things and how much would a decent one go for?
Gear:
ESP LTD EC 1000 Black
Squier Satin Strat H-S-S
ENGL Fireball 60w Head
Monster Cables
Dunlop Ultex Jazz 3s XL
Ernie Ball 54-11