My friend keeps telling me that if you are 18, you can go in certain bars where you can smoke pot. I'm pretty sure he's wrong but I don't know. Anyone from Canada wanna answer this?
Your friend is wrong. This is Canada not Amsterdam. We basically have the same laws as the U.S but we still have our freedom.
No, but they're probably sold in bags somewhere.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
There are places that you can go to chill and blaze. 5 bucks entry or membership.

No alcohol though.
Quote by deli_creep

*PEAR*

if i get banned....it was worth it.
Alberta, drinking age is 18. and if you can get away with smokin pot good on ya. Guess you could do it anywhere, no matter your age as long as you can get in.
Again, the Simpsons lie. In the episode, "Midnight Rx", Flanders converses with his Canadian double, who, at the end of the conversation, says, "chronic-diddly?" and holds up a bag of green. Flanders walks away.
Owner of the Murder, She Wrote club
Quote by LP Addict
Quote by Vinyl_Master
Oh, finish the guitar, then spill whiskey and coffee on it. Lock in dank basement for several years, enjoy.

don't forget feces. i always get that on my axe somehow.
weed is everywhere in Canada, not just at the bars. i mean, just look at our flag

Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
No I don't believe there are any of those in Canada.

Man does Canada have great bud though.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by KnockoffJaguar
Again, the Simpsons lie. In the episode, "Midnight Rx", Flanders converses with his Canadian double, who, at the end of the conversation, says, "chronic-diddly?" and holds up a bag of green. Flanders walks away.

you my friend, need to get a life
its true, there R places like that, they dont let minors in and eat the fine it cops deside to bust them. and yea there r a lot of them in toronto!!! LEGALIZE IT
SEX DRUGS ROCK AND ROLL
There are places, such as the New Amsterdam, that have a room you can smoke in. Somehow these places are still running. It's not as if they maintain a low profile or anything, so I guess either cops just don't care or they find loopholes.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Amsterdam, the place to be for that kind of things. or My home town MAASTRICHT. pot is legal here.
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
i know theres a place like that in keningston market in toronto ON and another one that m friend visited somewhere in Vancouver BC

not legal im sure but they still exist
You can. I don't know if it's legal though.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by NonNatus
My friend keeps telling me that if you are 18, you can go in certain bars where you can smoke pot. I'm pretty sure he's wrong but I don't know. Anyone from Canada wanna answer this?

He's right. It's not legal, but you can sure damn get away with it in some bars.

Lots of places are pretty apathetic about the use of smoking pot. As long as you don't bother anybody, no cops will be called in to bust you.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
In Canada, less than 5 grams = No criminal action can be taken against you.

It's not legal, though.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
In Vancouver there is a place where you can smoke weed.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.