i have seasons 1-5, but i'm sort of wondering if i should keep buying more (there are 9 seasons total). i know that david duchovny is not really in season 8 and 9 and i really don't think it's "x-files" if it's not mulder and scully. i may think about getting season 6, but i don't really know. the whole running plot about the government covering up alien life is getting kind of old and i prefer the episodes where it's just a different monster or disease or whatever. i'm sort of curious as to how the running plot gets resolved, but i don't really feel like shelling out tons of money for the seasons if it's not going to be that good.

your thoughts?
Go buy "Heroes"
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
I love x-files there is a lot more truth to it then you would think, im a practicing esotericist and to see the truth it take research meditation, and a different way of thinking, anyway sure buy it , i think there good, if you dont like them sell them on ebay
Gear

Standard Epiphone LP W/Dimarzio Super 2's
1973 Ampeg VT-22

Fulltone Clyde
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Boss tu-2
Boss sd-1
Ehx Little Big Muff
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss eq-7
Ehx Memory Man
Digitech Delay X-series
Ehx Holy Grail
Seasons 6 and 7 are alright. I mean, how much are you going to be paying for them? If it's like 15 bucks a season, then go for it. You've already seen the best season, which is 3. Why didn't you just buy the entire collection in one go? I think my sister got it for only like a hundred bucks.
^ really? the entire collection at best buy was like 250. did she get it on ebay or something?

i'd be paying about 20 each for them. yeah, i think i'll get 6 and 7, but i'm most likely stopping at 7 since duchovny isn't really in 8 or 9.

btw, season 4 is the best
After about season 5 the whole show kind of fizzles out like a bad fart; I didn't enjoy it at all. And then I lost a lot of interest after Duchovny (sp?) left.
Quote by The Leader
After about season 5 the whole show kind of fizzles out like a bad fart; I didn't enjoy it at all. And then I lost a lot of interest after Duchovny (sp?) left.

yeah, that's what i've heard too.
I disagree, I found season 6 not bad. I mean Triangle, Arcadia, and Milagro were in it and those were great episodes. Plus, the Christmas episode rules.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Quote by DayTripper1967
^ really? the entire collection at best buy was like 250. did she get it on ebay or something?

She bought them somewhere online brand new for cheap, but I don't recall where. Maybe it was half.com.

btw, season 4 is the best

lol, a respectable opinion.