i am new to UG forum i have played for nearly 30 yrs never had a computer until a few months ago now i cant get enough.having no access to the web i have been in the dark on alot of these lower grade guitars was always happy with my tele and epi lp standard. i have been buying alot on ebay and got a titan body put a decent inexpensive neck on it a dimarzio in the bridge posistion and it sounds and plays very nice.i cannot find any info on titan on the net maybe i am not looking in the right place then i gound UG this seems to be the place for me. i know there are people loyal to the big names and i am not saying titan can even compare but for what i spent i was very surprised at how it came out. can someone give me any info at all???? please get me up to speed with this dif guitar world i am finding online.
cant find it in my guitar catalog anf price guide, but i love dimarzio i have super 2s in the neck and bridge of my les paul, and the tone is sweet, anyway if the tones good and the actions sweet, who cares you got a sweet guitar
Gear

Standard Epiphone LP W/Dimarzio Super 2's
1973 Ampeg VT-22

Fulltone Clyde
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Boss tu-2
Boss sd-1
Ehx Little Big Muff
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss eq-7
Ehx Memory Man
Digitech Delay X-series