They are a bloooody nightmare.

Know when you just pick up, and your fingers feel like they belong to a old man? Your all over the shop with your legato? You drop your pick alt picking? Your tone sounds ****? Your dad walks in and goes 'play 'es a song!' or even when that right arm on the computer chair is being a bugger and getting in the way?...

anyone got any stories about there's?
All last week was a bad guitar day for me.. its those days I really almost smash my guitar and quit.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
i had one sunday was at practice went terrible couldnt keep hold of the pick and when i could i just missed notes left right and center... it was awful
one time i tried to play guitar, and then i was like ****, this isnt a bass.
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
We all get them. I suggest taking a break for a little while?
I was pulling my acoustic guitar out of my case and then I dropped it. I thought it broke, so I cried. But it didn't break, so I became happy.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
i hate those days, anyway drugs seem to help.
Gear

Standard Epiphone LP W/Dimarzio Super 2's
1973 Ampeg VT-22

Fulltone Clyde
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Boss tu-2
Boss sd-1
Ehx Little Big Muff
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss eq-7
Ehx Memory Man
Digitech Delay X-series
Ehx Holy Grail
Quote by sixwingmortal
I was pulling my acoustic guitar out of my case and then I dropped it. I thought it broke, so I cried. But it didn't break, so I became happy.

hah
Superglue?
I get that sometimes. Even worse when I try to play a Thrash Metal song and my hand is too slow to keep up. I hate playing when its winter also. My hands are so cold and I play at 1/3 speed then I normally would
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

The worst by far is when you get out of practise.

I had a girlfriend come up to visit me from New York for a week so I couldn't actually practice electric like usual for that week.

I've been playing like, 1/2 as good as I usually do for the last 2 days.

The only remedy is to keep practicing. I should be back to normal soon.

Oh, AND my GOOD practice amp died on my so I have to use this horrid washburn Bad Dog solid state piece of shiz instead. It doesn't help.
I haven't had one in awhile.
Although yesterday I had the opposite; a really good guitar day...
I finally figured out what I was doing wrong when I tried to do squealies, and I started messing around doing a solo, and it sounded pretty good if I do say so myself.