hI I'M HAVING TROUBLE TRY TO DO BARRE CHORDS THEY SEEM TO NEVER SOUND RIGHT CAN YOU GUYS GIVE ME SOME ADVICE
First of all, turn the caps lock off.

Just start with very simple stuff like

e-3-
b-3-
g-3-
d-3-
a-3-
e-3-

Bar with your index finger, and keep playing it until you can get every note to ring out cleanly. Then start adding notes one at a time, until you get to the desired chord and play that cleanly.
Practice
I decided I want to be more like the people on ug...

Searchbar!!!

That oughta do it.

Time for a supercool guitar demonstration by herman li,

Herman Li- why is this guitar so big?

Stage guy- because its a bass herman

Quote by umbrellacorp
Practice

+1

This phrase may be overused a little, but practice really does make perfect. Try simple exercises like the one shown above, but just keep at it. Over time you'll find them alot easier, just don't give up trying.
Good luck
The best thing you can do when working on any difficult chords, especially barre chords, is to get your hand in position on the appropriate frets (as close to the frets as possible without actually being on top of the fret), and then picking each note one string at a time making sure that each note rings properly. If it doesn't ring properly, adjust your fret hand until it does and then start over picking from the top again to make sure all the previous strings are still ringing properly.

Once you get all the way through all six strings (or five, or four, etc) and all the notes rang properly, then start strumming all of them together as a chord and make sure they are all still ringing properly.
I didn't get the practice up their it dosen"t make sense to me COULD SOME ONE EXPLAIN IT TO ME
Quote by 3rdHorseman
I didn't get the practice up their it dosen"t make sense to me COULD SOME ONE EXPLAIN IT TO ME

Umm, what? I don't understand this statement. Please clarify and I'll post up.
Quote by beadhangingOne
First of all, turn the caps lock off.

Just start with very simple stuff like

e-3-
b-3-
g-3-
d-3-
a-3-
e-3-

Bar with your index finger, and keep playing it until you can get every note to ring out cleanly. Then start adding notes one at a time, until you get to the desired chord and play that cleanly.

this is what i was told to practice and it dosen't make sense to me
use your index finger and place it down on all 6 strings, and play them all. what's so hard to understand that ?
Lay your index finger across all six strings on the third fret. Then one string at a time, pick each note individually, making sure each note rings out. Don't pick the next note until the previous one is ringing properly. If it doesn't, adjust your fretting finger until it does, then start the process over from the low E string making sure that all of them are properly sounding.