theres been loads of gadgets like that. its pretty clever but i prefer just clicking the button to stop my alarm then getting up as it isnt that hard
I think it's an awesome idea and I'm in dire need of one.

Though I'd probably kill it with fire after a week.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
man I could use one of those
The religious myth is the most powerful device ever created, and serves as the psychological soil upon which other myths can flourish.
lmfao i wont lie.
i want one.
but i would so get in trouble with my downstairs neighbor with the racket of the alarm and it dropping from my table lmfao
First Emo of the Bass Militia PM DinkyDaisy to join
Quote by metaldud536
Did your know your son likes to fap?

Quote by Minkaro
I'd rather shove a Pidgeot up my arse than spend any time with Jimmy Page.

Quote by Table Salt
You win for making me really laugh.

add that:
Myspace
if it started pissing me off i would just put a pillow where it would land so it couldnt move, but it would probably end up running off my nightstand and hitting me in my face since my nightstand is that close and level with my bed
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

You can get one that acts like a helicopter. I bought my mate one and it fell over during the night, shot at him in the morning and ripped half his hair out.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by freedoms_stain
That's a good idea, although I think many, many people would end up throwing it through the window.

As it rolls round waking the whole street up. This invention will only lead to people not liking you.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
If it comes with a hammer I'd buy it

Smash!

Not so smart now, huh?
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Haha, I saw that today. What happens if it hides and you cant find it? Check out the sonic bomb alarm clock on youtube. It rattles and screeches. I dont even like the beeping alarm clocks. If I hear them on TV I turn the channel.