View poll results: Which one?
Invite her down.
87 80%
Wait a while first.
22 20%
Voters: 109.
Page 1 of 3
Right,

I have started talking to a very old friend of mine (since infant school). She lives near one of my relatives and, long story short, she's told me she really likes me. Thing is we live a fair distance away from each other and she almost tried sexing me last time I saw her. She still talks about regretting not coming on to me from that time. Thing is I am kind of seeing someone but I'm really not sure what's going on and I'm pretty gutted that the event didn't happen. I have two choices. Invite her down for the weekend or try figuring everything out before I do anything like that.

Come on pit lets hear it!
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Invite her down!

Thinking comes later!
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
invite+have sex=enjoy
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Infant school...?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
If you don't invite her right away, you'll regret it later. Trust me.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by Mazzakazza
My god, do you have to ask? You're a pit monkey for christ's sake. Stick it in her pooper.

he speaks the truth
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
1) Invite her down
2) Have sexy time with her
3) ???
4) Profit?

This

Nah but seriously, if you're seeing someone else you gotta be honest with her and tell her; it seems like you're just doing this for the sex?
Quote by Kensai
Infant school...?

She's not there now if that's what you're thinking. Thus I've known her SINCE infant school. We are both 20.

Just wanted to clear that up incase anyone in a position of authority is reading this.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Quote by Kensai
Infant school...?

i think he means pre-k
Gibson Faded SG

Line 6 spider III 75 watt
Quote by Furnase
This

Nah but seriously, if you're seeing someone else you gotta be honest with her and tell her; it seems like you're just doing this for the sex?

he said kind of and that he doesnt know whats going on with it.

so no wrong with it
Tell her about your girlfriend. Tell her stuff about her. Explain the situation. And invite her down.

She'll be put into the friendzone if things get better and you'll have another old friend again, and all will be good
If your only seeing her she is not your girlfriend. Your a free man. I would do it, if you have liked her for so long anyways chances are your gonna be happier with her. Or maybe not, hard to say when your not in the scenario yourself
The religious myth is the most powerful device ever created, and serves as the psychological soil upon which other myths can flourish.
Quote by Furnase
This

Nah I wouldn't do that, though it is a bonus. I like her too, but if anything big were to come of it I may have to considder going back up north and I'm not sure I'm ready to make a decision to move again yet.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by blynd_snyper
Invite her and your girlfriend to your house and make them have sexified contests to win your admiration. The person who most appeases you becomes your new girl friend.

Contests can include lap dancing, pole dancing, etc.

lol at that.

but in seriousness,its really up to you
i kinda get the situation,'cept that i dont have the luck to see that person anymore
its up to you.
do you like her?
is the person youre 'seeing' important or just a fling?
do you only want to sex your old friend?
just think it over,dude.
First Emo of the Bass Militia PM DinkyDaisy to join
Quote by metaldud536
Did your know your son likes to fap?

Quote by Minkaro
I'd rather shove a Pidgeot up my arse than spend any time with Jimmy Page.

Quote by Table Salt
You win for making me really laugh.

add that:
Myspace
Quote by Winsbury
i also notice theres no 'no' option... only 'invite her down' or 'wait a while' implying your gonna invite her down anyway?

Well the wait a while option is based more on seeing if the girl I am kind of seeing does really like me too as she's getting confused about her ex and it's starting to kill me.

Also, see this post if confused about if I have a girlfriend or not.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Invite her down.

If things go bad you can always just punch her in the ovaries.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by daniel.mycoe
Well the wait a while option is based more on seeing if the girl I am kind of seeing does really like me too as she's getting confused about her ex and it's starting to kill me.

Also, see this post if confused about if I have a girlfriend or not.

If shes confused about her ex, then all you do is say, "i think you should go back to your ex, this isnt going anywhere"

Problem solved. and if you dont want to do that, the go affair tyle
Yes, but only if she's hot.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by yoozum
How has no one asked if she's good looking yet?

Please... I have no pics.....none that I'd share with you lot anyway! No offense of course, I love each of you dearly.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Just f*ck already

Stop wasting time on the pit
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by yoozum
How has no one asked if she's good looking yet?

because that doesn't really matter.
hello
Quote by RubberPuppiessu
Just f*ck already

Stop wasting time on the pit

Come on, it's not like either of them are here!
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

really all you can do is weigh up how much you like her, and how much you value her as a friend. on the one hand it could work out great, you two having known eachother, but if sh1t hits the fan then you could well be minus one good friend...
sorry about the whole 'confused about the ex' thing. welcome to my life about a week ago! worked out horribly for me btw, but i digress. personally id wait to see what happens with the other girl. good luck either way
Ibanez RGT42FM w/duncans
Musuc Man JP6, fully loaded
Crybaby 95Q
Boss DD6
Mesa DC-5
Last edited by el-gilberto at Jul 30, 2008,
But I need to assess the situation first.......so pics of both girls would fufill that
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Quote by slaveofsatan
Invite her down.

If things go bad you can always just punch her in the ovaries.

falcon punch works better in pregnancy prevention
Quote by Blitzraptor007
But I need to assess the situation first.......so pics of both girls would fufill that

Again, as much as I'd love to show you all pictures of these fine ladies, I've lost my lead to my camera. If a description would help I'm sure I may be able to help you out.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Yes!!!!! Descriptions please.......
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Quote by Blitzraptor007
Yes!!!!! Descriptions please.......

I was actually hoping for a disappointed "nevermind" then. What exactly must you know?
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Page 1 of 3