Page 2 of 55
heres my stuff not as amazing as yours but I love it haha

and a close up

Very bad pciture, but you get the idea, my amp peforms as a multifunctional rolling table and stash compartment.

And my little pony adds to the tonal power of awesome.
Quote by Say Ocean

May I please have everything you have there? pretty please? I'm sure you really don't need it. I'll gladly take it all.

GEAR:
Schecter C-1 Plus (Emg 81/85)
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
Quote by JimPlaysGuitar
Would that case be one that came with a guitar from Dangleberry? If not, could you tell me where you got it?
I can't see the picture at work but I assume you mean the LP case. It's from Rondo Music, along with the Agile.
These go to eleven...
Quote by bartdevil_metal

Do I win?

I took the images so it wouldn't repeat.

Sir , you win
Slats, before, I just never liked Ricky's... but the one you have is just so damn sexy...

(Sorry for my doom-sized pictures...)

(I no longer have the 4x12 in the background.)

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by beckyjc

Very bad pciture, but you get the idea, my amp peforms as a multifunctional rolling table and stash compartment.

And my little pony adds to the tonal power of awesome.

I own the EHX pedal board and hate it sooooooo much
Can you even get it closed over all those pedals? I couldn't so I just got a new one.
Quote by JimPlaysGuitar
I can't see the picture at work but I assume you mean the LP case. It's from Rondo Music, along with the Agile.
Yea, the sexy brown/pink combination. Ok, not so much sexy... but the quality of those cases is great. Been trying to find where I could buy one from; I'll give Rondo a scan. Cheers!
Quote by scottish nutter
why not

Les Paul/Marshall combo?!

I love/hate you.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
I'll post mine when I finish my custom Jazzmaster/PRS bastard guitar in 2 weeks. Should be sweet.

Meanwhile, my guitar, amp and pedalboard pics are in my profile.

It is:

Epiphone Les Paul Elitist Classic
Digitech Whammy
Ernie Ball VP JR
Morrison Audio Booster
Boss Super Chorus
Boss PH-2
MXR Phase 90 EVH
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Modded GCB-95 Wah
Planet Waves Tuner
Maxon OD-9
EHX Frequency Analyzer
Moog MF-105 MuRF
Diamond Memory Lane
Orange Rockerverb 50
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by Darkice
heres my stuff not as amazing as yours but I love it haha

and a close up

Hey Darkice,

I like your guitars. I think I like that natual finish strat type stylee you got.
Is that a Park amp? What are your thoughts on it?
Is that a Yamaha acoustic and if so which model? It looks just like mine only better condition.
Quote by Say Ocean

nice stuff brother..............but who put the strings on the schecter.
people, quit quoting other people's rigs...
my reaction is something like this:
*sees rig for first time* Woah dam!
*sees rig for second time* woah da- wait a minute....
*sees rig for thrid time* ok this is getting rediculous.
My band's one cover is in my profile!

Rig:

Charvel San Dimas Style 2 Pagan Gold
Traynor YCS50
Visual Sound H2O
Morley Bad Horsie
Ibanez TS9
ISP Decimator
EHX Metal Muff
Quote by slatsmania

My main amp:

And a room full of (some of my) stuff:

Very nice

My amp- Peavey Classic 50:

Those are Fralin Vintage Hot pickups and a Callaham replacement bridge sitting on top waiting to be installed.

My main guitar- MIM Strat:

I added Fender Noiseless Hot pickups, Planet Waves tuners, and a switch in between the volume and tone knob allowing me to use the neck + bridge and neck + mid + bridge pickup configurations.

The board:

Teese RMC Joe Walsh Signature Wah-->Monsterpiece NPN Silicon Fuzz-->Sovtek Big Muff-->MXR Phase 90 (block logo with R28 mod)-->Fulltone OCD Ver. 3-->Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Electric Mistress-->MXR Carbon Copy. You can also see my MI Audio Crunch Box sitting on the side, not being used.

My second amp with my backup guitar sitting behind it:

My backup guitar- Ibanez Silver Series Strat:

How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
Quote by injected
Does that say "garbage" on the cab?

no, its a grainger. They are soundcontrol's copies of the epiphone amps, which are actually completely identical, made in the same factory (i think...), just a little cheaper.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.

my Fender MIA Strat Plus and Ibanez AFS75 going into a Metro/Marshall JTM45, with a Monsterpiece 2 Headed Monster sitting on top

the JTM45, with my VanAmps Solemate and Monsterpiece

EDIT:

I also have a LoveKraft Mojodrive coming in this enclosure: (this was before the pedal was put in it)

Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Last edited by igotabcrich32 at Jul 31, 2008,
Quote by Kendall
The PCB layout was done by Mike Soldano.

Anyway, I'd either leave it logo-less or rock the stock logo. There's nothing wrong with Epiphone.

nothing wrong with Epiphone at all, its not an Epiphone amp though. its a Grainger (a clone amp pretty much)
sound control had a run of Epiphone clone amps under the Grainger name, before they went bust, which is nice considering i got the cab and head for £200.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
my Jackson and Mesa
Attachments:
php7infePPM.jpg
Jackson DK2M

Mesa Single Rectifier Half Stack

Boss GT-8

Line 6 Uber Metal

Dunlop 535Q Crybaby

Peavey Rage 158
Last edited by sensfan99 at Jul 31, 2008,
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I own the EHX pedal board and hate it sooooooo much
Can you even get it closed over all those pedals? I couldn't so I just got a new one.

Works fine for me, I mean with some forcing, but for £23, it does the job. Its a little bit unsturdy but the peals keep it flat.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Hey Darkice,

I like your guitars. I think I like that natual finish strat type stylee you got.
Is that a Park amp? What are your thoughts on it?
Is that a Yamaha acoustic and if so which model? It looks just like mine only better condition.

The Amp is a park and its the best Amp I have ever had though I have not had a lot I have played through a lot the reverb on it works good and there is enough gain on it to get a nice distortion, the control over the mids and lows work well It seems to lose a little tone at real high volumes but I do have the gain cranked way up to max
Um the acoustic is a charlie daniels well a local company that payed for the rights to the name I guess its pretty nice though I'm thing of customizing the bridge a little the strat is not a real strat though it does feel real close to the same thing and plays really nicely has the same design as the real deal. and I love the look of it.

Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
'66 Fender Strat, closet classic custom shop / '65 Fender Twin Reverb Reissue / Fulltone mini deja vibe

Agile 2500 w/ floyd rose

'41 Gibson

'50 Gibson Jumbo J45
It's a 41, my grandfather owned it for 60+ years before it became mine. It went with him across the globe during the Second World's War.
Quote by igotabcrich32

my Fender MIA Strat Plus and Ibanez AFS75 going into a Metro/Marshall JTM45, with a Monsterpiece 2 Headed Monster sitting on top

the JTM45, with my VanAmps Solemate and Monsterpiece

Interesting way of bridging your channels. Does that sound different from the usual (guitar into high treble, bridge low treble into high normal)?

although you are missing your high treble input...

JasonFUSJ:

That Gibson looks amazing. Prewar? Sick...
Last edited by al112987 at Aug 1, 2008,
It's a beautiful sounding instrument, but the neck's like gripping a Louisville Slugger.
Quote by danielrobbyshor

howzat?

You look exactly like Steven Wilson !

Same haircut and everything.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by weetadsftw
people, quit quoting other people's rigs...
my reaction is something like this:
*sees rig for first time* Woah dam!
*sees rig for second time* woah da- wait a minute....
*sees rig for thrid time* ok this is getting rediculous.

Quoting with pics is the right thing to do.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Quote by JasonFUSJ
It's a 41, my grandfather owned it for 60+ years before it became mine. It went with him across the globe during the Second World's War.

That's incredible. Beautiful guitar.