Page 3 of 55
Quote by al112987
Interesting way of bridging your channels. Does that sound different from the usual (guitar into high treble, bridge low treble into high normal)?

although you are missing your high treble input...

JasonFUSJ:

That Gibson looks amazing. Prewar? Sick...

That picture was from around the time when i first got the JTM, since then i fixed the high treble jack. When i recieved it it had been broken.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by Slaytanic1993
You look exactly like Steven Wilson !

Same haircut and everything.

who says i'm not?
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by danielrobbyshor
who says i'm not?

Your rig isn't even close to his .

Where's your BadCat, Telly, and PRS ?
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
That's it. I need to post some updated pics. All this cool pr0n makes me lust for more.
to all who posted pics already & aren't as bad with computers as I am.

thefrigginbob- love the lamp, love the dog more (I'm also a proud beagle owner-an immense beagle-more of a beaglepotamus).
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
Quote by JaGi

What are the two BOSS boxes in front of your rig?

I keep thinking an NS-2 and some form of Overdrive, but I want to know .
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by riffhog
That's it. I need to post some updated pics. All this cool pr0n makes me lust for more.
to all who posted pics already & aren't as bad with computers as I am.

thefrigginbob- love the lamp, love the dog more (I'm also a proud beagle owner-an immense beagle-more of a beaglepotamus).

They are just so cute you can't help but spoil them with so many treats until they looks like they are gunna explode.

You need pics, NAO.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Quote by JaGi

Harmony central-er?

Think i've seen you around there. Sweet rig man
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
Quote by Slaytanic1993
What are the two BOSS boxes in front of your rig?

I keep thinking an NS-2 and some form of Overdrive, but I want to know .

NS-2 and soon to be modded SD-1, the podxt is run as an effects unit for delay and reverb.

And yes im a long time HC'er
Quote by Slaytanic1993
Your rig isn't even close to his .

Where's your BadCat, Telly, and PRS ?

i have no idea who he is.
the guy from porcupine tree by any chance? people tell me i look like him.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Sorry to all who have posted but EROCK wins whenever he decides to show up.
Quote by mattz0r

Is that an original Game Boy?!

Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
Quote by zhunt1130
Sorry to all who have posted but EROCK wins whenever he decides to show up.

+1

I have been itching for him to show up.... Would give my soul for his rig....
Quote by IbanezPsycho
+1

I'd give my soul and yours. But first yours, mine is just icing.

I'll post my rig later it's actually crap compared to all yours but great budget haha. Btw the guy with the Savage and 6505 I hate you... oh how I hate you. Have you gotten a change to run em both in stereo. Is it all hell being let loose? Oh I hate you.

I won't post pictures of my amp since it sucks, its a Marshall MG.

I'm saving up for a blackheart though.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
+1

+2

God damn how I hate looking at hes equipment
^Pffft, pics of your rig....now please False God

Your cornford = the sex
Quote by jxljxl

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

Quote by Darkice
Whos Erock?

You are forgiven, as you are new. Erock503 is a badassmofo of a player who has some seriously cool sh!t, & knows a lot about recording & gear in general. Splawn Nitro & Krankenstein to start with, & may still have his Mako Dorado, & others, I believe.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Last edited by riffhog at Aug 1, 2008,
Quote by riffhog
You are forgiven, as you are new. Erock503 is a badassmofo of a player who has some seriously cool sh!t, & knows a lot about recording & gear in general. Splawn Nitro & Krankenstein to start with, & may still have his Mako Dorado.

Lets not forget about the Diezel Herbert he just picked up
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Lets not forget about the Diezel Herbert he just picked up

I remember him talking about it, but I didn't know he actually got it !
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

wow sounds cool, I want to see that hmmp sites waiting to see super God like Rig setup ^_^
Quote by maggot2011
Shhhh with your Savage... :P.

Savage special edition, rare black faceplate for the last 20 in production
Quote by JaGi
Savage special edition, rare black faceplate for the last 20 in production

...Where do you live exactly? >.> <.<
I've never gotten to play one . Would you say it's on par with that 5150 or better?
Quote by maggot2011
I've never gotten to play one . Would you say it's on par with that 5150 or better?

I imagine its a fair bit better at what it does....
Quote by jxljxl

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

Quote by maggot2011

For $2500 it better be or thats one hell of a practical joke engl has going lol
Quote by maggot2011

Im in england so things arent cheap!

The 5150 holds up really well but the engl has an air of class about it the 5150 doesent have. The engl is tight beyond belief and has rediculous lowend, using my 7 string it literally punches me. I use the depth boost but sometimes i take it of just for a break. Its brutal man so much gain and versatility, best amp ive ever played (which is a fair few). Its really quiet aswell, next for me is another cab because both my amp have dual cab outputs and the engl has dual masters and presence controls for each cab....

But if you want a sweet metal amp on a budget a 5150 with good pre tubes is sweet, aggresive as hell. I got lucky with that, an original 5150 block letter and the guy lived 10 mins from my house.
Quote by riffhog
You are forgiven, as you are new. Erock503 is a badassmofo of a player who has some seriously cool sh!t, & knows a lot about recording & gear in general. Splawn Nitro & Krankenstein to start with, & may still have his Mako Dorado, & others, I believe.
Ahh but all the stuff you own isn't necessarily a "rig" unless it's a ridiculous one.
These go to eleven...
Quote by JimPlaysGuitar
Ahh but all the stuff you own isn't necessarily a "rig" unless it's a ridiculous one.

My main one re-amping one amp into another is pretty ridiculous, but does Van Halen 1 tone better than anything I've ever heard besides EVH himself!
I'm going to try & post pics here, but many of you know I suck at this computer stuff.
I tried & tried, but can't make the pics small enough for the UG download. Crap. I have to figure something out.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

Quote by riffhog
My main one re-amping one amp into another is pretty ridiculous, but does Van Halen 1 tone better than anything I've ever heard besides EVH himself!
I'm going to try & post pics here, but many of you know I suck at this computer stuff.
I tried & tried, but can't make the pics small enough for the UG download. Crap. I have to figure something out.

Simple and easy and most importantly....FREE

Jpeg Resizer Here
Can I play?

Since this picture was taken, I've added a rack tray with some neat pedals, Vovox cables throughout, and a couple of Ernie Ball Jr volume pedals to use as expression pedals with the G-system.
^ christ.

Liking the blackmachine. don't see many of them around
Quote by jxljxl

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.