Page 4 of 55
Quote by JaGi
Simple and easy and most importantly....FREE

Jpeg Resizer Here

Trying again:

Well THAT certainly sucks. I appreciate the help JaGi, but I still have no idea how to get regular size pics in my post. I give up. I'll just post links to photobucket. Sorry .
Attachments:
jshh_gear_pics_002.jpg
jshh_gear_pics_001.jpg
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
Last edited by riffhog at Aug 1, 2008,
Try these links:
Forget these links. See next posts! Sorry about the multiple posts!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

riffhog, does that mean you already have them on your photobucket?

If so, they should have a code below them that basically says:
(Invalid img)

^copy and paste that into the comment box...

EDIT:

There you go
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
You are the man! Thanks! This is f#@king comical!
Wait a second-

Having trouble with the 2nd one-

Woo hoo! Thanks for the help, guys.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

Ahh my bad, when i said copy and paste them in the comment box, i just meant, like, copy and paste the code as a reply in the thread

Good to see you got it sorted

EDIT: I have to ask. Does that shark guitar get played ever?
Quote by jxljxl

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

Quote by cmakkidguitar
Ahh my bad, when i said copy and paste them in the comment box, i just meant, like, copy and paste the code as a reply in the thread

I used to play it more, but I pretty much retired it a while ago. I made that guitar body myself out of ash a number of years ago. Painted it myself, too. The neck is Charvel.
That Floyd Rose is one of the very first ones made from early 1979, no fine tuners, & it has an original patent # decal.
Thanks so much again for your help in aiding the computer illiterate!
I feel like I've made a major technological leap today learning about this photo posting thing. Photobucket is great, except they don't tell you how to use it!

Edit: I just realized the potential for epic fail if I ever try to post clips . I'll be bugging Erock constantly !
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

Quote by cmakkidguitar

doesn't have strings, i guess thats a no
Quote by InvaderTSN
It's the Asian blood in his veins. It allows him to accomplish things normal people are unable to.

Puberty was very vague. I literally locked myself in a room and played guitar.
Quote by Ziggy936
doesn't have strings, i guess thats a no

Doing some fret leveling at the moment. It's usually ready to go!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

That shark guitar is so cute.

Your 5150III looks sweet! You need a white and black cab though

Man your amps are so killer. I really need to invest in a nice cab so I can buy heads instead of combos.

So... you don't need that SLO anymore and you are going to pass it on to me right?
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Quote by riffhog
I used to play it more, but I pretty much retired it a while ago. I made that guitar body myself out of ash a number of years ago. Painted it myself, too. The neck is Charvel.
That Floyd Rose is one of the very first ones made from early 1979, no fine tuners, & it has an original patent # decal.
Thanks so much again for your help in aiding the computer illiterate!
I feel like I've made a major technological leap today learning about this photo posting thing. Photobucket is great, except they don't tell you how to use it!

Edit: I just realized the potential for epic fail if I ever try to post clips . I'll be bugging Erock constantly !

Wow, thats pretty impressive man Interesting on the floyd rose - seems weird to have a floyd with no fine tuners frankly o.O. Just sold my Charvel, and i know the best thing about it was the neck (even if it wasn't one of the overly sought after models).
And yeah, no worries So, got any soundclips?
Quote by jxljxl

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

Quote by thefrigginbob
That shark guitar is so cute.

Your 5150III looks sweet! You need a white and black cab though

Man your amps are so killer. I really need to invest in a nice cab so I can buy heads instead of combos.

So... you don't need that SLO anymore and you are going to pass it on to me right?

I'm really on the fence about selling it, but I seriously am considering it! The 5150 III won't do tight metal like Metallica nearly as good as the SLO, but it does everything else SO well. I'd want around $2200.00 at least for it, though. I'm not sure....
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

Quote by riffhog
I'm really on the fence about selling it, but I seriously am considering it! The 5150 III won't do tight metal like Metallica nearly as good as the SLO, but it does everything else SO well. I'd want around $2200.00 at least for it, though. I'm not sure....

If you ever decided to sell let me know, I'm considering one but it depends on how much money I have at the time. I dunno I gotta try the 5150III too though

I have a sick amp that I love, but I still want more... What the hell is wrong with me?
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Quote by thefrigginbob
If you ever decided to sell let me know, I'm considering one but it depends on how much money I have at the time. I dunno I gotta try the 5150III too though

I have a sick amp that I love, but I still want more... What the hell is wrong with me?

I feel your pain, bro. I want bartdevil's Rocker 30! BUT, if I sold the SLO, I'd probably get a Divided By 13 18W/37W w/ EL84s & 6V6s (I think-maybe 6L6s?) switchable. They have one at Gelb.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

nice rig riffhog!

damn.

interesting comment you made about the 5150 3. Hmm...no tight metallica?
If i didn't need a new truck real bad it would be on my Long Gas List.

ps. also you can post directly from PC too like I do, as I think it is easier. pic has to be less than 50K in size and no more than 500 pixels (length).
Quote by kosmic
Is that an original Game Boy?!

Yeah i found it hiding in my basement and the awesomeness of it blew my ****ing mind.
Quote by Nolly
Can I play?

Since this picture was taken, I've added a rack tray with some neat pedals, Vovox cables throughout, and a couple of Ernie Ball Jr volume pedals to use as expression pedals with the G-system.

OMG I saw you at bareknuckle!
Quote by tubetime86
I really enjoyed the "Sexiest Amp" thread, and now its dead. Since we all know we only come here for the pictures, post some pics of your amp, guitar, pedals, or all three. Sorry I don't have mine here, first off all I have is a crappy cell phone pic of my amp, and second its a Peavey Windsor and I just can't take another thread bashing them and their looks.

I..demand pictures from your sig.
Pick flowers not fights.
Make love not war.
Drop acid not bombs.

Quote by Horlicks
OMG I saw you at bareknuckle!

Cool mate, I recognise the name. I don't seem to post there too much these days, don't really know why because it's a very friendly forum..
I've had this rig for alittle over two years now and I've been pretty content. No Pictures of my guitars right now though.

Gear:
Guitars: BC Rich.
Amps: Diezel, Engl & Peavey.
Cabinets: Bogner & Diezel.
Miscellaneous: ISP Decimator Pro Rack G.
Quote by Flamestos
I've had this rig for alittle over two years now and I've been pretty content. No Pictures of my guitars right now though.

Holy sh!t that is the rig of my dreams those are all my top gas amps all in one spot...
^ i can relate.
My band's one cover is in my profile!

Rig:

Charvel San Dimas Style 2 Pagan Gold
Traynor YCS50
Visual Sound H2O
Morley Bad Horsie
Ibanez TS9
ISP Decimator
EHX Metal Muff
Quote by Flamestos

is this a ****ing engl invader ? !
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Hcmanu - Nope, it's a Engl Special Edition(EL34). The Invader wasn't out when I got the SE.
Gear:
Quote by danielrobbyshor

the guy from porcupine tree by any chance? people tell me i look like him.

Yeah, that's who he is.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by acdcrocks0323
^^Nice Diezel and Engls there, Flamestos!

Thanks, The Engl SE is hands down the best amp I've ever played to date. The Herbert is great too.
Gear:
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by InanezGuitars44

Isn't that Billy Corgan's old rig?
Gear:
yeah hahahahaha
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Ignore the loss of amp...

A Fender is coming soon.
Gear
Fender Jaguar > effects (x9) > Orange AD5

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE EUNEIROPHRENIAC σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Only have pics of my main guitars right now, but the other stuff I have minus the ones in the pics:

Really old Yamaha FG-300A (got it for free from my teacher, they were gonna throw it out)
Alvarez RD8 (first steel string acoustic)
Angelica classical guitar (some budget classical guitar, first one I started playing)
Peavey Raptor+ (first electric)
Ibanez GSR200 Bass
Koaloha Ukulele
Crate GX-65 amp
Ibanez bass amp
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Pearl Prestige Session Drum Set
Roland Keyboard

Now the good stuff:

1995 Ibanez PGM100 (last year of production), got it on eBay and it is in great condition

My other baby, Taylor 314-CE

Next purchases will be a new amp and quite possibly a delay pedal.
Cool PGM man! I've always wanted one of those or a 301, just never save up enough money
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
nice rig riffhog!

damn.

interesting comment you made about the 5150 3. Hmm...no tight metallica?
If i didn't need a new truck real bad it would be on my Long Gas List.

ps. also you can post directly from PC too like I do, as I think it is easier. pic has to be less than 50K in size and no more than 500 pixels (length).

Forget the truck. You'll be happier with a 5150 III. trust me on this !
The 5150 III does decent Metallica no problem, but the SLO is the absolute sh!t for it. It does Metallica like Metallica does Metallica. So tight it's unreal.
Cmak got the photo thing fixed for me (thanks again BTW). I can't size my photos small enough, but photobucket works great when your friends show you how to use it !
BTW-I seriously have to hit up Erock to figure out the best way to get some clips up. My computer, software, & skills are all Jurassic era .
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

I think Flamestos might be winning at this point

Riffhog, Nolly, and JaGi, all have rigs that I would be drooling over though.

Quote by JaGi
Erock is average on HCAF

haha, QFT! You guys want to see a collection that is really just hard to take in... Look up user Duolos on HCAF. Hands down, the sickest collection of amps I've ever seen. His guitar collection is equally impressive, more high end gear than any music shop I've ever been in.
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showpost.php?p=28345396&postcount=217

Quote by riffhog

BTW-I seriously have to hit up Erock to figure out the best way to get some clips up. My computer, software, & skills are all Jurassic era .

Hi Randy, anytime brother, you know this. You've hooked me up already big time, I'll help any way I can man.

I have a new addition coming, so I'll take a pic in a couple days.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
well i finally got a picture. its only with one guitar though. i have a thread with pics of my epi though if anyone is interested

and the video i just did

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rbUx8LZgjs

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Erock503
I think Flamestos might be winning at this point

Riffhog, Nolly, and JaGi, all have rigs that I would be drooling over though.

haha, QFT! You guys want to see a collection that is really just hard to take in... Look up user Duolos on HCAF. Hands down, the sickest collection of amps I've ever seen. His guitar collection is equally impressive, more high end gear than any music shop I've ever been in.
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showpost.php?p=28345396&postcount=217

Hi Randy, anytime brother, you know this. You've hooked me up already big time, I'll help any way I can man.

I have a new addition coming, so I'll take a pic in a couple days.

holy crap. i saw like 3 diezels, 2 mesas, 2 bogners, a mako, 2 splawns, and a vox. and that was pretty much at a glance hahaha

edit: erock did you ever reveal what the new addition was gonna be? please let me know when you get it. I R WANTS TO SAW IT!

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣