Page 5 of 55
Quote by Erock503
I think Flamestos might be winning at this point

Riffhog, Nolly, and JaGi, all have rigs that I would be drooling over though.

haha, QFT! You guys want to see a collection that is really just hard to take in... Look up user Duolos on HCAF. Hands down, the sickest collection of amps I've ever seen. His guitar collection is equally impressive, more high end gear than any music shop I've ever been in.
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showpost.php?p=28345396&postcount=217

I have a new addition coming, so I'll take a pic in a couple days.

I never thought I would say this but I think that might be overkill... I have trouble pick a guitar to play out of my 5.. it would take my hours to decide on an amp in that setting

I can't wait to see the new addition, I'm already jealous
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Mine is much simpler than a lot of the great ones posted already. But i like what i've got now.

So here goes.

Quote by Erock503

haha, QFT! You guys want to see a collection that is really just hard to take in... Look up user Duolos on HCAF. Hands down, the sickest collection of amps I've ever seen. His guitar collection is equally impressive, more high end gear than any music shop I've ever been in.
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showpost.php?p=28345396&postcount=217

Hi Randy, anytime brother, you know this. You've hooked me up already big time, I'll help any way I can man.

JEEEEE ZUZZZZ! That link has the most incredible amp pr0n ever. Holy crap. Like thefrigginbob said, where do you start? I've only been to one music store that could come close to that. I agree, too. Flamestos wins so far .
Eric, can't wait to see what's up your sleeve this time. I'll pm you later w/ clip questions. Thanks, man!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
I can't belive none of you guys have seized on the guy with a '54 gibson les paul!!!! **** that's at least a $50000 guitar is it not? amazing! big respect man!!
Gats:
Fender US Vintage 70's Strat, Modded Epi LP, Ibanez RBM-1
Amp:
Hughes and Kettner Edition Tube 20
Pedals:
Catalinbread Semaphore, Red WitchPhaser, Line 6 FM-4, Ibanez SM-9, Ibanez SD-9, Morely Bad Horsie, TC Electronic Nova Delay
Quote by clap_clap_clap
I can't belive none of you guys have seized on the guy with a '54 gibson les paul!!!! **** that's at least a $50000 guitar is it not? amazing! big respect man!!

ITT we are amp *****s.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Quote by Erock503

Hi Randy, anytime brother, you know this. You've hooked me up already big time, I'll help any way I can man.

i would kill to hear those amps, more or less to own that ESP viper guitar, badass
i could be getting a half stack sometime, if im old enough to win Kirk Hammetts signature amp. sucks im only 17 and they ask for people 18 and over
GEAR
Peavey 5150 (block lettered)
Mesa Boogie Traditional 4x12
Ibanez RG7620 w/ EMG 707s
Ibanez RG7321
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Last edited by ibanez_6784 at Aug 3, 2008,
Quote by Erock503

Sweet.....

Fancy.....

Moses........

That is effing i.n.s.a.n.e......

Here's mah linkeh. My rig doesn't really compare to any of you's guys', but it gets the job done. Camera phone ftw

EDIT: Meh. I'll upload some halfway decent ones tomorrow.... these are pretty
sh!te.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Last edited by stratman_13 at Aug 3, 2008,
Quote by clap_clap_clap

Haha thanks. I don't suppose it is worth that much because when my uncle owned it he had it refinished and it doesn't have the serial number anymore.

I guess tons of boutique amps get more respect around here. I tend to agree.
Quote by clap_clap_clap
+1. One of the nicest rigs in the thread.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
Quote by acdcrocks0323
Haha thanks. I don't suppose it is worth that much because when my uncle owned it he had it refinished and it doesn't have the serial number anymore.

I guess tons of boutique amps get more respect around here. I tend to agree.

serious mojo man, it must sound incredible. Easily one of the best on this forum bro.

you guys need to see a sample of Duolos guitar collection

Gibsons
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showpost.php?p=28964111&postcount=156

PRS
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showpost.php?p=28964064&postcount=155
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by Erock503
serious mojo man, it must sound incredible. Easily one of the best on this forum bro.

you guys need to see a sample of Duolos guitar collection

Gibsons
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showpost.php?p=28964111&postcount=156

PRS
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showpost.php?p=28964064&postcount=155

Man. That guy has some serious gear. It's almost too much. It would be too overwhelming for someone like me.

He must be have some serious cash
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Man. That guy has some serious gear. It's almost too much. It would be too overwhelming for someone like me.

He must be have some serious cash

yeah, I know, I would have guitars and amps that didn't get used for years, lol. I've noticed, I regularly use about 3 guitars and 2 amps on a consistent basis, any more than that, and it collects dust.

I would still kill for a fraction of his toys though.

maintenance would kill me on that collection though, changing all those strings, all those tubes, etc... I would easily spend more time maintaining everything than actually playing, without a doubt. I'm already a little OCD about taking care of my tiny rig.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
yeah, well you don't actually have a small rig either

i think there are people that actually enjoy the gear more than the playing. It's obvious.

Not you Erock, you can actually play. I'm talking about others who have money to burn, love changing strings and tubes and staring at their gear all day....but hardly ever plug in and just play.

Quote by Erock503
yeah, I know, I would have guitars and amps that didn't get used for years, lol. I've noticed, I regularly use about 3 guitars and 2 amps on a consistent basis, any more than that, and it collects dust.

I would still kill for a fraction of his toys though.

maintenance would kill me on that collection though, changing all those strings, all those tubes, etc... I would easily spend more time maintaining everything than actually playing, without a doubt. I'm already a little OCD about taking care of my tiny rig.

haha yeah i have a system now. i go buy 2 packs of strings. i put one pack on oen guitar and play it until the strings are dead. then i put the other pack on the other guitar and play until those are dead. then i go buy 2 packs of strings and start over lol. i dont know what i would do if i had 2 amps though. id be constantly running them in stereo probably. multiple amps at once ftw
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Phazer
Nice. Is that a Taye Drum Kit?

yes. thats my friend's set. he comes over to play a lot, so he just leaves the set here. he uses zildjian cymbals also. ill see if i can find the set he has online real quick...

ok yeah here it is on musiciansfriend

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Taye-RockPro-7Piece-Double-Bass-Drum-Set-Shell-Pack?sku=445549
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by JaGi
Im new here so here goes

Holy ****! Do you run those in stereo.

Also, that setup looks familiar. Are you on HC?
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by Erock503

14.1 surround sound anyone?
Quote by MoonageDaydream

Ignore the loss of amp...

A Fender is coming soon.

Is that the standard SG? Also, epi or gibbo?
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
yeah, well you don't actually have a small rig either

i think there are people that actually enjoy the gear more than the playing. It's obvious.

Not you Erock, you can actually play. I'm talking about others who have money to burn, love changing strings and tubes and staring at their gear all day....but hardly ever plug in and just play.

+1
Yeah, I've met a couple guys like that. A couple custom boutique amps, OK skills, but no desire to improve. They think they're already good enough because they're in a small-time gigging band, & using "sophisticated" amps. Hell, I play my rig for at least 1-3 hrs a day (don't even use my practice amp). I even have a spare guitar in the top drawer of my tool box at work, so I can practice when we're slow (I'm on flat-rate pay scale, so I can do whatever I want)! All I can say to those other guys is if you ever think you're good, just watch an Yngwie Malmsteen video on YouTube!

to Erock's playing, too!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

My set up at the moment. I am selling the Randall half stack for a 5150 combo within the next week or two, although I really need a second guitar as well for down tunings.

I am running a Beta Aivin Heavy Metal distortion pedal through it as well and have an 8 band EQ, but am saving the EQ for when I get the 5150 so I can thicken up and sort my tone out much better. The Distortion pedal will probably end up getting sold as well. My other patch cord got ****ed up so I am using a small connector cord for the time being.
Quote by USCENDONE BENE

It looks like a Gibson Faded SG Special.

It's gorgeous.
Quote by Explorer125
It looks like a Gibson Faded SG Special.

It's gorgeous.

It's not. The Faded SG Specials have dot inlays and come stock with uncovered humbuckers.
It's a Standard, either Epi or Gibson. I'd bet Gibson, though.
"Take chances. Do not go through life wishing, instead go through life remembering. There are too many possibilities out there to let them just pass you by. Above all else, have FUN. You only live once, enjoy it while you can."
Quote by Explorer125
^ holy ****..... Nice rig there my friend. Someone's a metal head.

+1
3 4x12s ftw!
That's moving some air. Who needs fans?
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

At least he's saving money on posters... you can't see any walls in there ahah.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
At least he's saving money on posters... you can't see any walls in there ahah.

whomp whomp woowwwww

That's just, insane though, do you really need that much in your bedroom? I hope you tour alot of somthing aha
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
how do i post a picture i finally got a pic of mah rig
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by USCENDONE BENE

it's that (limited edition?) epi sg '66 reissue.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by tubetime86

Do you know how to use Photobucket.com or Imageshack.com?

you can also post directly from PC by doing Advanced Reply then Manage Attachments. Pics this way need to be smaller than 50k and shorter than 500 pixels so you may have to resize.

Do it!

And yes....Gordy's rig is shizzle shexy!

:congrats:
ENGL se with vader cabinet

My pedals

Channel switcher

Sorry for the bad quality, its a ibanez xiphos if you can't see

I don't have pictures of my two classicals or of my 7 string that my friend is borrowing
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
Last edited by frog_friend at Aug 4, 2008,
Quote by l3p4rd
whomp whomp woowwwww

That's just, insane though, do you really need that much in your bedroom? I hope you tour alot of somthing aha

thats actually my living room. its kind of a temporary place for all my **** till we find a new place to jam... i have a drum set too but luckily i dont have to store that in my living room ...
Quote by Nolly
Can I play?

Since this picture was taken, I've added a rack tray with some neat pedals, Vovox cables throughout, and a couple of Ernie Ball Jr volume pedals to use as expression pedals with the G-system.

Nice VH4, how do you like it?
Keeping it real since '92
Just took a few photo's:

That's the whole rig.

Pedals.

Acoustic.

For anyone interested, the gear is:

Orange Rocker 30 w/ footswitch
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX (with Swineshead pups)
Fender Telecaster MiJ (1986)
Tanglewood TW-115AS-CE
Ibanez Tubscreamer TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone (1985)
Kimbara Wah (1974)
EHX Big Muff
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay

OH Wait!!!!!! You mean guitars and such!!! I thought you really wanted to see mah rig!!! Silly.

There you go!!
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Last edited by boxcarmonument at Aug 4, 2008,
Quote by BrainDamage
+1. One of the nicest rigs in the thread.

Hey thanks guys. I wouldn't say one of the best because some of these amps make me cream myself. It plays incredibly smooth because the frets are hardly even there. There is something wrong with the electronics though so I should get that taken care of. Them PAFs in that thing really scream.
Quote by tubetime86

cmak hooked me up the other day. If you load your pics to photobucket (very easy to create an account-hell, I did it ), then you'll see different ways to transfer them under each photo in your album. Use the bottom one that says IMGblahblahblahIMG, just copy & paste those to the screen where you would normally reply or type (like right here). Then you don't have to resize your photos or anything. It just works.
Good luck!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

Here's my gear, but very, very, poor quality photos. Hopefully I can get some better ones later on, but I can' get my mom's camera to work right now. :-\

Here's my little rig though:

Ibanez GRX40 electric:

Yamaha FG730S acoustic (you can also see the bottom of my flag that has a snake and says "Don't Tread on Me"):

Fender Champ 600 amp:

Pic of the Champ's volume knob (it goes to 12! ) :

There's also some pics here and there of my old Ibanez starter amp, which, to be honest, doesn't deserve it's own picture. I've also got a TS9 on the way. I use Monster Prolink Cable and a Dunlop Tortex triangle pick.
Last edited by The Picker at Aug 4, 2008,