Page 1 of 2
so, today i turned 17, and nobody seems to give a damn. my sister is getting married on august 2nd, so naturally, everything revolves around her. i asked if we could go out to dinner at a restaurant called black angus, and my mom said "it'd be cheaper if we just ate in." thanks, mom. money's never been tight with my family, but i can't eat out? ****in awesome. oh, and my sister, mom, and some of their friends just left to go to lunch. thanks for leaving me in the dust, guys. my dad's birthday was yesterday, and he got all the special treatment. where the **** is mine?

sorry, pit. i just needed to vent.
ermm might wanna put up the flame shields
Gibson Faded SG

Line 6 spider III 75 watt
Yeah, I know how you feel. I've had my share of birthdays like that, I just turned 17 this year also.
Be cool.
Quote by SlashYourFug
so, today i turned 17, and nobody seems to give a damn. my sister is getting married on august 2nd, so naturally, everything revolves around her. i asked if we could go out to dinner at a restaurant called black angus, and my mom said "it'd be cheaper if we just ate in." thanks, mom. money's never been tight with my family, but i can't eat out? ****in awesome. oh, and my sister, mom, and some of their friends just left to go to lunch. thanks for leaving me in the dust, guys. my dad's birthday was yesterday, and he got all the special treatment. where the **** is mine?

I'm so sorry to hear that, man.

Happy birthday. We'll throw you a Pit-crazy birthday bash okay?
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Cant be worse then my birthday...I died on mine.
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
Aw, your birthday sounds even worse than my brother's. He spent his paralysed in a children's hospital not knowing if he'd ever walk again.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
well maybe they went to lunch but in reality they are planning your surprise bday party?

?

and if not,dont flame me...

lmfao
First Emo of the Bass Militia PM DinkyDaisy to join
Quote by metaldud536
Did your know your son likes to fap?

Quote by Minkaro
I'd rather shove a Pidgeot up my arse than spend any time with Jimmy Page.

Quote by Table Salt
You win for making me really laugh.

add that:
Myspace
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Aw, your birthday sounds even worse than my brother's. He spent his paralysed in a children's hospital not knowing if he'd ever walk again.

thats cold............
First Emo of the Bass Militia PM DinkyDaisy to join
Quote by metaldud536
Did your know your son likes to fap?

Quote by Minkaro
I'd rather shove a Pidgeot up my arse than spend any time with Jimmy Page.

Quote by Table Salt
You win for making me really laugh.

add that:
Myspace
Quote by Dinkydaisy

wow really i'm sorry to hear that.listen i'll make everyones birthday better tell me yalls addresses and i'll send grade A vietemesse prostitutes to boths of yas free of charge
wtf is so special about a birthday anyway?

lets celebrate the day i graced your precense with my exsistance guys!

ive never thought much of mine
Happy birthday.

You really should worry about other things than not getting to eat out for your birthday.
Your birthday happens every year, your sister gets married once (I hope) or twice.
at 17 you've learned how soul crushing a birthday can truly be

now your an adult, get some friends make them take you out drinking

birthdays w/friends > birthdays w/ family
i've never had good birthdays after the age of 13 , besides them saying 'happy birthday' to me . but i feel bad for you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!

PIT, LET'S HUG HIM!
Quote by SlashYourFug

so write a movie staring molly ****ing ringwald.
Quote by Dinkydaisy

wow, what happened?

and TS, i got u this to make ur bday better. i just wish the car and girl werent in the way of that beautiful view.
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Could be worse your dad could have gotten you a dick in a box.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by slaveofsatan
Could be worse, your dad could have gotten you a dick in a box.

I got one of them...From a girl...
That sucks bro. On my 16th birthday, I gave out 50 invites to my "friends" that promised to come. That Saturday, 1 person came.

1. No friends, no presents. I spent $200 on **** for that party. I ate hamburgers and hotdogs for a month. Z****ing lame.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Wow that sucks, you should threaten to commit suicide, that might turn their heads.
Fear the Evil Chainsaw Wielding Penguin...
Quote by slaveofsatan

He's saving that for his 18th.

Why don't you go out with your mates or even invite them over while your mum and that are out.
Quote by slaveofsatan

Or a dick in the ass for that matter.
Quote by Shirate
That sucks bro. On my 16th birthday, I gave out 50 invites to my "friends" that promised to come. That Saturday, 1 person came.

1. No friends, no presents. I spent $200 on **** for that party. I ate hamburgers and hotdogs for a month. Z****ing lame.

that must suck. Could be worse though, some girl I know hired out some fancy club with her dads money. About 5 people turned up to this massive venue and when she was in the bathroom crying they trashed the place and pissed off.

and for the TS just remember you get a birthday every year. Your sister will probably only have 4-5 weddings tops in her life.
Sorry to hear that, Today is my birthday also. Kinda of the same thing, my parents are out of town, and 2 of my friends also. I'm just sitting at home today waiting for my girlfriend to get off work, I hope things get better for your birthday bro.
Quote by kaptink
that must suck. Could be worse though, some girl I know hired out some fancy club with her dads money. About 5 people turned up to this massive venue and when she was in the bathroom crying they trashed the place and pissed off.

and for the TS just remember you get a birthday every year. Your sister will probably only have 4-5 weddings tops in her life.

i hope she only gets one wedding

edit: happy bday bro ^^^
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Dude. If I knew you I'd make sure you had an awesome birthday dinner.
Set Up

Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Fender Princeton Chorus Amp
Fender Acoustic 12 String
Samick Acoustic 6 String
Line 6 POD X3 Live
dude! your 17. tell your mom off! i mean come on. dont whine. do something!

but really. i just went through this with my sisters 18th and my 15th. it happens. next year it will be your time!
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
Quote by slaveofsatan

I never celebrate my bday. Never. And I feel good with it. Grow up.
Born to lose, live to win.
For your problems, I recommend a prescription of Simple Plan.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 2