OK, I need a new amp. I've had my Squier Sp-10 for a couple of years and I think it's time to upgrade.
I assume any amp would be an upgrade, but I was thinking of getting a tube amp. I've been looking at the Valveking 112... I also thought about the ad50vt and the cube 60, but I figured a tube amp would be a better choice.
My budget is around 400€ (450€ max) and I can´t really buy anything used...
I play just about everything, but I guess my main influences would be David Gilmour and Kim Thayil.

So, what amp should I get?

Thanks in advance.
If you choose the valveking, take the 212 ... because you can easily "upgrade" it with a cab.
the problem with the 112 is, that you can just plug in cabs with 16 ohms... 212 can do 4, 8 and 16.
AND the 212 has some more features like a resonance control.

good luck!

I'd suggest that and maybe an overdrive if you're gonna be playing some heavier stuff.
Mitch Hedberg Group

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
yea dont get the 212. its excessive.

the 112 is a very good amp. at least for me, its satisfied all my needs
Well i also have the 112 VK... But after all, i regret that i didn't choose the 212. And it costs 50€ more but might be a good investment... 212 doesn't sound that harsh as a 112 does... plus the things i already mentioned...

think about it!
Are you gigging or playing in the home?
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Catswhiskers pickups
PRS SE 'Floyd' Custom 24 with Creamery pickups
Fender Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio pickups
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1