Pit, make your own musical. Write the plot and the title of your musical and possibly provide a soundtrack, for example, mine is:

A Hardware Store: The Musical.

The main character is about to get fired from a hardware store and is figuring out a way to go out in style. So he decides to seduce one of his co-workers, settle old rivalries, and in short enjoy his last day of work as a screw salesman. When he is in the middle of all of this, his boss receives a call from the main character's so called best friend who is actually his rival in secret to foil the main character's plans and make him have a miserable time on his last day of work. What adventures await the main character of this amazing story? Find out! in Hardware Store: The Musical.

I'm extremely bored.
Hmmmm this could be interesting.
I will think of one. Unfortunately the only idea that I have the moment is identical in plot to a musical I'm going to be in xD
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I got one:

City Bus: The Musical! The soundtrack is all Eric Clapton too.

The story begins with the main character waiting for the bus. He is on the bus and he is sitting down with his guitar and amplifier, to go to a friend's house. He witnesses all this crazy **** and the bus gets caught on a broken road. The bus is teetering on the ocean and he must save the girl he loves who is coincidently on the bus or he must save himself so he sacrificies himself.

major fail.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Bang! dead: One mans dream of taking Bono's life. Music by Miley Cyrus.

Bang! he's dead.
Close curtain
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Bang! dead: One mans dream of taking Bono's life. Music by Miley Cyrus.

Bang! he's dead.
Close curtain

Flam·boy·ant
French, from participle of flamboyer to flame
1:Characterized by waving curves suggesting flames
2:Marked by or given to strikingly elaborate or colorful display or behavior

High School Musical 19: Senior Year of the Senior Years Grandchildren

Come on, everyone would flock to it.
Searchbar Story

The searchbar is tired of being un-noticed
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
SEARCHBAR, the musical

once there was a uger, named Eric666. he was really bored and decided to post a thread about musicals. of course, musicals suck so the thread was a fail. the music is of course played with the worlds smallest violin. wat will happen next? hmm..
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Last edited by itsxsteves at Jul 30, 2008,
jesus: the musical
jesus goes on a journey to meet his fellow mythical beings
hello
theres this forum called UG anddd this guy posts a thread about making a musical and we all sing about it LOLOLOLOLOLOL

/phail.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

Dreamer: a story about a delusional man who is schtzophrenic and thinks he is ozzy. all music is ozzy, because it would be perfect for a muscial with a rock opera edge to it. if it is made into a movie, id want tim burton to direct it so its realy dark but with bright colors and a not so dark plot line. know what i mean.
^I S*** you not compadre!

Quote by Explorerpro
You Sir, Are Made Of Win.

Quote by El Hilliaro
Wow TS, this is a seriously great, original idea.

Anyway, I'm off, for some reason I have the strongest urge to listen to The Ramones.
Quote by itsxsteves
SEARCHBAR, the musical

once there was a uger, named Eric666. he was really bored and decided to post a thread about musicals. of course, musicals duck so the thread was a fail. the music is of course played with the worlds smallest violin. wat will happen next? hmm..

Grammar Nazi: The Musical

The plot is fixing the above.
Bargain Hunt: the musical.

An epic tale of two men competing to present the show. An old, leathery, ethnically confusing man versus the one that slightly resembles Hitler with uber-campness.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Title: Deepthroat

Story: Fred, the insane serial killer, goes around town nude and stabs random people. Then cuts a hole in their throat and fucks it.

Music by: Tiny Tim
Quote by joeyj123
I am in awe of your sizzling wit. please, accept this congratulatory e-cookie, and accompanying basket.
Cilit Bang:A musical masterpiece

Story: Barry Scott is lonely. He then decides to break out the Cilit Bang, and opens up a world of fun! *may contain disturbing images, breif scenes of nudity, humiliating audience participation and well...It's Barry Scott!*

Contains such classic songs as "A Scrub To Far", "Dirt Is My Bitch" ,"The Sheer Power Of Cleaning In One Cap-full Means That Other Washing Products Are Obselete" and "The Sheer Power Of Cleaning In One Cap-full Means That Other Washing Products Are Obselete II".

Fun for the whole family!
Quote by deanodon
you know your a man when youve asked your gran for nude pics

Quote by .smudged.
Sex is overrated, try World of Warcraft.

"One does not simply sweep A major 7!"
/b/ the musical

A thousand vietnamese children flood the stage- and are swiftly stolen by pedobear, who takes them too his rape cave.

Meanwhile the mudkips come out and battle the slowpokes and some weird dancing things go on. Then some sex. Then some guy gets his 2 " dick out and then some more weird **** goes on.

The whole musical ends with the hook song "I'm a chargin ma lazer" and then the audience are destroyed.

Featuring such songs as "Memes all alone in the moonlight" and "We're off to rape little children" this promises to be the homo erotic climax of the musical year.

Starring -

John Barrowman as /b/
Pedobear as Pedobear

and

Anonymous as himself
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog

Fad the musical.

One day the protagonist goes outside with a vintage hat that he superglued to his head during crack induced mayhem. All the darling fashion boho's and bozo's set out to copy him, and top him with even more elaborate hats. Soon topman is selling these hats for £19.99 (at this point a thousand vietnamese children enter the stage singing a song proclaiming the glory of sweatshop labour) and all the latest landfill indie bands in NME are wearing them along with D-list celebrities.

The trendsetter tries to proclaim to the people that he started all this in a rip roaring musical finale, commiting suicide in a pile of hats when no-one believes him.
Quote by kaptink

Fad the musical.

One day the protagonist goes outside with a vintage hat that he superglued to his head during crack induced mayhem. All the darling fashion boho's and bozo's set out to copy him, and top him with even more elaborate hats. Soon topman is selling these hats for £19.99 (at this point a thousand vietnamese children enter the stage singing a song proclaiming the glory of sweatshop labour) and all the latest landfill indie bands in NME are wearing them along with D-list celebrities.

The trendsetter tries to proclaim to the people that he started all this in a rip roaring musical finale, commiting suicide in a pile of hats when no-one believes him.

Dude don't spoil the ****ing ending!! I wouldve watched that!
Quote by deanodon
you know your a man when youve asked your gran for nude pics

Quote by .smudged.
Sex is overrated, try World of Warcraft.

"One does not simply sweep A major 7!"