I finally managed to get it, my new Orange Rocker 30. Having tried it at LIMS (London International Music Show) I knew what I was going to get more or less, but with a good guitar (my one ) It sounds INFINITLEY better. With my clean boost I can get Lynyrd Skynyrd through Oasis to Maiden just by turning the gain knob clockwise. The EQ is infallible, It's actually harder to get a bad tone out of this amp than a good one! The "Natural" clean channel (only one knob - volume) is voiced to precision, I'm actually surprised how they managed to make it sound decent universally with all the guitars I own at least (can't vouch for others obviously) without having some sort of control like an EQ. It's a little sterile and jazzy on its own, but with my boost it sounds nice and warm, enough to get those power valves cooking.

Here's some pics (looks sexy with my Orange Cab)

UPDATE: Sound clip is up : http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/bartdevil_metal/music/

Last edited by bartdevil_metal at Jul 31, 2008,
great pics!
those amps kick ass. congratulations
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
^It's true, I miss the reverb. But I add it on the recording anyway, so I'm not too bothered .
Quote by Sanitarium91
Check the date on those photos people. Those pics are not his :p

Could be photos if he bought it off ebay or something...
Fender USA Telecaster
Laney VC30-210
Vox Wah
That's it :|
Quote by Sanitarium91

Amp Pr0n > No amp pr0n
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
excellent!
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Jealous

My dream setup is like...the AC30 I have now plus another amp for dirt. Orange Rocker 30 or something Mesa.
Quote by al112987
what kind of glass is that thing running?

2 EL34 valves, 3 12AX7s.

Quote by Sanitarium91

I'm a lazy camera date person. They're definitley mine, trust me

EDIT: Here, a quick photo from my webcam

Last edited by bartdevil_metal at Jul 30, 2008,
Congrats, man! I'd love to get one of those. It's still on my short list of amps I'm GAS'ing for. Thx 4 teh pr0n!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
Quote by IbanezPsycho
So when did you re-tolex the Valveking

Tisk tisk, trying to fool people like that you should be ashamed lol

**Edited: I actually get the joke now IP. God I am slow, I suppose I can be forgiven because its 1:00 in the morning over here though

Oh and btw ive just changed the clip, the one I uploaded didnt have one of the tracks
Lol everyone's been pointing out the pick

Cheers man, the distorted sound hardly needed any trickery, I just plonked the mic in front and added reverb.

Quote by riffhog
Congrats, man! I'd love to get one of those. It's still on my short list of amps I'm GAS'ing for. Thx 4 teh pr0n!

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/riffhog/pictures/personal/236503/

You hardly need to be jealous of my rig with those!
you....suck....

/jelousy
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
looks and sounds great my friend!

what are you using to record, fantastic quality.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Congrats man! Pure pron. There should be a "Orange tortex picks owners unite" thread too.
Quote by bartdevil_metal
**Edited: I actually get the joke now IP. God I am slow, I suppose I can be forgiven because its 1:00 in the morning over here though

Oh and btw ive just changed the clip, the one I uploaded didnt have one of the tracks

Lol

And the clips are great man, amazing amp and playing... Huge Props...
Very nice.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Quote by bartdevil_metal
Lol everyone's been pointing out the pick

Cheers man, the distorted sound hardly needed any trickery, I just plonked the mic in front and added reverb.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/riffhog/pictures/personal/236503/

You hardly need to be jealous of my rig with those!

Having different amps is like having multiple girlfriends (as if I'd know what that's like, but you get the point!). You love each one for their own special reasons. I love the sound of the Rocker 30, & it's one of those amps that's just a lot of fun to play. I have to be a bit jealous because I won't be able to buy a R30 for a while. I'll probably get a TT clone first.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
NOICE

crank that baby up! Congrats.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by riffhog

Having different amps is like having multiple girlfriends (as if I'd know what that's like, but you get the point!). You love each one for their own special reasons. I love the sound of the Rocker 30, & it's one of those amps that's just a lot of fun to play. I have to be a bit jealous because I won't be able to buy a R30 for a while. I'll probably get a TT clone first.

Oh god don't mention those clones. I already nearly bankrupted myself getting this baby and I know when I see one of thoose I'll be GASing for it

Quote by Jinskee
NOICE

crank that baby up! Congrats.

I'm amazed by how loud it is actually. It's definitley as loud as, if not louder than my valveking. Plus the mid knob makes it louder (or seem louder) when you turn it up.