Ok so I'm sitting here with my cousin in law's ASAT Classic guitar, I have to say it sounds better than my guitar(Fender Starcaster) but anyways he said there were only 2500 made and he makes it seem like this is one hell of a guitar, but I think its not that all that great for what he makes it seem, better sound than mine but not looks, it looks like a telecaster and he said it made in the 90s, Now I'm wondering if any of you guys know if there were only 2500 made or is this just a normal guitar that could be sold anywhere like any other guitar? Just want to know if it is that special.
You'd have to show us some pictures...

G&L does do limited runs of certain guitars...
Check the model, serial number, etc? G&Ls are great, IMO.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Sorry dude, but G&L kicks fenders ass.

I think you would have to buy a fender custom shop axe to compete with standard G&L
if that's a non-tribute, USA-made g&l, it's going to be one heck of a guitar. no idea about the 2500 thing, but even if not, as i said, it'll be a great guitar. it's certainly not a case of its not being as good because it's not fender; apart from anything, leo fender set up g&l, as far as i'm aware. if anything, it has as close links to leo as fender does, if not closer.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
the L in G&L stands for Leo (Fender)...

EDIT:
i think anything will sound better than your Starcaster..
PS3

Fear the LIME

X