hey. just wanna know what kinda of guitars you guys have that have never came out. that might mean your family has connections or you just bought it off a friend. just something that a company was going to distribute and never did.

i have a blue suzuki stratocaster with the fat boy pick up combo(2 single coils and a humbucker) its one of the best guitars ive ever held besides my pasters gibson black beauty.

i got my guitar from my drummers dad who used to work for suzuki and now works for dean.

the reason this guitar was never distributed was becuz they thought an alternate wiring material would make it sound better, and they were right. but becuz of it gold jacks screw up the guitar
Chill. It's been 7 minutes. Give it some time.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Quite a few people have dean Prototypes. Probably because they make so many limited runs, they're fairly easy to get.
lol your names jagstang. thats like my favorite guitar in existance. no but mine is a suzuki
drumcityguitarland sells prototypes.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by CorvetteRick
I have a Dot On Shaft 6/7 doubleneck prototype. Bought it for $200 (used), and e-mailed the company and the dude said it was one of their first attempts at building a doubleneck, so I should hold on to it. So now it hangs on my wall, looking sweet (great conversation piece).

wow. what color is it? if it is sunburst that would be the sickest
Quote by JagStang5246
You might like the JagStang now, but that thing is an overpriced piece of crap.

not the ones ive seen. my buds got an extra jag from a nirvana concert. they had like 4 backstage in october when nevermind first came out
They could look pretty as hell, doesn't mean they play nice...Dude, Kurt didn't have the JagStang until before the In Utero tour. He never had it during the Nevermind tour. He rarely played the damn thing anyways.
Quote by JagStang5246
They could look pretty as hell, doesn't mean they play nice...Dude, Kurt didn't have the JagStang until before the In Utero tour. He never had it during the Nevermind tour. He rarely played the damn thing anyways.

no way dude! what do you think he is playing when he is at that sycadellic joint in 91! sure as well wasnt a jaguar! the jagstang was kurts trademark guitar. it always was
Dude, he was using a MUSTANG! Look it up. He preferred those. The JagStang was developed in '94. He only played it a few times before he died.
Quote by JagStang5246
Dude, he was using a MUSTANG! Look it up. He preferred those. The JagStang was developed in '94. He only played it a few times before he died.

what? mustang and jagstangs are two totally different things.
Congratulations, I'm glad you understand that. Look up the information. Your being ignorant and think your right. I don't but geez. It's common knowledge among Nirvana fans that he didn't have the JagStang for long and he didn't play it that often. The Mustang was his favorite guitar, and thats most likely what he was playing. That or a Strat.