MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Met him in person as well as the rest of Dragonforce.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
Met him in person as well as the rest of Dragonforce.

:O zomgzzzzz. u got any picz?
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
DRAGONFORCE SUCKS! if you want real shredding look up paco de lucia or shawn lane.
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
Quote by hendrix_128
DRAGONFORCE SUCKS! if you want real shredding look up paco de lucia or shawn lane.

i knew id see this the minute i came in here

anyway, TS: yep, i know edge 3. im still a bit shocked

but for the price its a bit of a steal
i think they are about £700 over here or something?
Top lel.
Quote by hendrix_128

this isnt the flame dragonforce thread, its the thread about sam totmans guitar, not his band.
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
lol herman li s sig is as much as a jem

i know what id prefer...
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
It's quite funny, how Herman's sig is much more superior to Sam's sig by MILES! I wouldn't buy Sam's guitar ever but Herman's one is very nice indeed.
Quote by hendrix_128

yeah... because Paco is a shredder
Shawn Lane is pretty wicked though.

If you like the guitar go for it, seems nice. I'm just not a fan of the Iceman body..
Quote by Crimzin3
The Myth: Mesa amps were given to us by God, and sound as such.
The Truth: True. God is the CEO and Jesus does QC at Mesa...yup.

im actually liking how ibanez are bringing out more standard guitars with better pickups!
Top lel.
has Ibanez improved the Edge 3 to be superior??

because the last time i was on these boards (a while ago) no-one would touch a guitar with an Edge 3 with a foot long stick???
Quote by rancidryan
lol herman li s sig is as much as a jem

i know what id prefer...

i hear you man. to be honest i never got into the Iceman models, if there was any Ibanez that i would choose, it would either be an RG, S, or a Prestige
i remember seeing one of dragonforces videos on youtube showing how to play through the fire and the flames. if anyone said that sams guitar has a trem on it, then i didnt see it in that movie.

hermans ibanez is cooler though, dont get me wrong
GEAR
Peavey 5150 (block lettered)
Mesa Boogie Traditional 4x12
Ibanez RG7620 w/ EMG 707s
Ibanez RG7321
Line 6 POD X3 Live
^^ Its personal preference really. I mean you could pick a Jem over the Herman Li sig because Steve plays the Jem. If your more into the thin body and features of the S, id still go with that over the Jem even tho Steve is my biggest guitar influence.
Quote by Davester000
has Ibanez improved the Edge 3 to be superior??

because the last time i was on these boards (a while ago) no-one would touch a guitar with an Edge 3 with a foot long stick???

As far as I know the edge 3 is still crap so that's a damn good reason to stay away from Sam's signature; hugely overpriced for something with an edge 3.

I still like the Iceman shape though; I wouldn't mind having one of those ICT700s.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.