Page 1 of 2
can anybody forward me to a site that teaches screaming?
ive been trying to make the sound for at least a few months now, and ive had no luck, ive been watching lessons but i cant form the sound. on videos alot of people make some kind of ughhhhhh sound to make the noise, but my throat doesnt make the same noise as theirs, is it possible some people cant scream?
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
youtube...
Quote by IbanezSA160
I farted in class once, but that's about as close i've got to a sexual experience in school.

Quote by duncanxdonuts
B2daR2daA2daD you win at life

DEAR GAWD!!!
Yes it's possible people just cant.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
i can actually sing, i am just really interested in screaming.

▼ but he is ▼
If I stamp on your feet really hard, or jumped out on you when you least expect it and shouted thusly:

BOO!

You'd deffinetly scream.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Learning to sing seems like a better choice to me.

And if you really must scream...do it your own way? You don't need to sound like every other guy with a scraped up throat.
There's a guy on Youtube called Austin, he teaches.

And Kudos for learning. Screaming > Singing.
Quote by Duval67
Learning to sing seems like a better choice to me.

And if you really must scream...do it your own way? You don't need to sound like every other guy with a scraped up throat.

If you "do it your own way" you can end up severely damaging your throat.

Why is everyone in the pit so anti-scream?
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Just pretend to be a bear.
It helps to dress up as one during practice.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
just stick a toothpick up your pee-hole.

that doesnt work.... i just tried...
Quote by IbanezSA160
I farted in class once, but that's about as close i've got to a sexual experience in school.

Quote by duncanxdonuts
B2daR2daA2daD you win at life

DEAR GAWD!!!
Act like ur yelling at somebody and your really lispy but youve been smoking for 8 years because of your parents recent divorce that has led you to eat eat eat eat eat and you're depressed cuz u eat and you eat cuz your depressed and youre no good sob husband wont pay child support to feed your starving family because hes in cancoon with his new skank of a girlfriend.

Thats what my sis does and shes pretty good at it
Quote by Moggan13
Sig it and i'll give you a blowjob
Look up a guy on here named z4twenty I believe he's called....or just look on my friends until you find a similar name. This guy gave me the introduction to screaming that kick started everything, so I would check that.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

You might want to learn the basics first, you'll end up killing your vocal chords if you don't. I tought myself how, but I recomend "The Zen of Screaming" it'll teach how NOT to fuck up.
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
Quote by rorythefaggot
Just pretend to be a bear.
It helps to dress up as one during practice.

+1

ok seriously try wisper screaming .. ifyou do it right you cant tell the difference with a microphone.
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
its a dvd called "zen of screaming" it teaches you that you need to use your diaphragm rather then your throat because thats how these younger bands blow their voices out early. zao and norma jean they know how to scream right and thats why there still around!
the zen doesnt teach HOW to scream it teaches how to not mess it up and to improve them.

▼ but he is ▼
Quote by mexicanmidget88
its a dvd called "zen of screaming" it teaches you that you need to use your diaphragm rather then your throat because thats how these younger bands blow their voices out early. zao and norma jean they know how to scream right and thats why there still around!

Don't get it. All you learn from it is how to use your diaphragm, and that could be learned easily here.

TS: you don't even need to leave UG; just ask in here http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275389
Quote by hippiebass
Don't get it. All you learn from it is how to use your diaphragm, and that could be learned easily here.

TS: you don't even need to leave UG; just ask in here http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275389

Actually, he should get it. It teaches you more than using your diaphragm, and it helped me on control.

What he should REALLY get is the Zen of Screaming 2. THAT is helpful.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by itsxsteves
the zen doesnt teach HOW to scream it teaches how to not mess it up and to improve them.

The second one will teach you how to scream. But only watch that one after you mastered the first one.
Quote by valennic
Actually, he should get it. It teaches you more than using your diaphragm, and it helped me on control.

there you go, you beat me to the punch
Quote by valennic

wats on disk number two?

▼ but he is ▼
Quote by mexicanmidget88
there you go, you beat me to the punch

2 is better than 1 if you don't know how to scream period. But she really needs to make a ZoS 3: Screaming for beginners
Sweeping is for n00bs. I've moved on to vacuuming. Eventually I'll even try steam cleaning.

Bitches don't know
Quote by itsxsteves
wats on disk number two?

It takes all the basics taught in the the first one, and it incorporates them into actual screaming. The first is for warm ups and control and such, the second one actually teaches you the way to do it. She teaches you a couple varieties actually, there're a few torrents out there if you're interested in getting it.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by MightyAl
Stick your love spuds in this

and okay guys, thanks.
where can i find that torrent on DOS 2?

▼ but he is ▼
Quote by itsxsteves

and okay guys, thanks.
where can i find that torrent on DOS 2?

I'll dig it up and PM you the link.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

The zen sucks, go to the growling thread in the metal section and ask there for tips.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by valennic
I'll dig it up and PM you the link.

thanks alot
i guess i should look for the thing u get torrents on, then.

▼ but he is ▼
Page 1 of 2