Badass tone. Drums are kinda loud though, drowning out the guitar at points.
Tempo seems faster then the original, but only by a bit.

Kay, I'm at the solos.
The bass solos are great.
As are the drum solos. This is mixed really well, by the way.

Guitar solo, spot on. NICE!

Great cover, dude.

Crit mine?
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=919558
You guys seem to get lost around 30 seconds to 40 seconds. Guitar is overall pretty good but at 2:38 to 2:41 its pretty sloppy. Bass seems like its barely getting by, he should practice more. He has no sense of timing during the bass solos, it seems like he's going at his own speed during the solos. He also doesn't play the bass solos correctly. He plays the riff wrong (or does a horrible bass fill) at 3:15. He also botches the bass run at the end of the song. The whole band messes up the ending. Drums are fake right?
Originally posted by Fendon
your freakin ugly bud

do you have cancer?
Quote by QuiatFat
Badass tone. Drums are kinda loud though, drowning out the guitar at points.
Tempo seems faster then the original, but only by a bit.

Kay, I'm at the solos.
The bass solos are great.
As are the drum solos. This is mixed really well, by the way.

Guitar solo, spot on. NICE!

Great cover, dude.

Crit mine?
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=919558

Thanks a lot man. =-D I'll check out yours when I get the time definatly...

You guys seem to get lost around 30 seconds to 40 seconds. Guitar is overall pretty good but at 2:38 to 2:41 its pretty sloppy. Bass seems like its barely getting by, he should practice more. He has no sense of timing during the bass solos, it seems like he's going at his own speed during the solos. He also doesn't play the bass solos correctly. He plays the riff wrong (or does a horrible bass fill) at 3:15. He also botches the bass run at the end of the song. The whole band messes up the ending. Drums are fake right?

LMAO!!! I find your pretty sloppy at 2:38 to 2:41 comment funny. I sorta adlibbed that part, and I nailed every single note, but once I added on the reverb and stuff it kinda messed with it a bit... I played guitar and my friend played bass, and he played it in a hurry... Yeah, drums were sampled from a studio, but they are midi. Thanks for the feedback. The thing you mentioned are for the most part out of my control, I'm only the guitar player and drum programmer person...
2:38 isn't sloppy at all, it's just different, don't listen to him dude.

The cover kicked MAJOR ass.
Nice to be hearing some old school progressive songs. Great job.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Did you record this yourself? It sounds amazing, but I do agree the drums are a bit loud. None the less, great job.
Thanks guys. =-D Yeah, I recorded this all at my house LOL Every bit of it, well the drums were midi... but yeah :P