So today the Tiger's traded future Hall of Fame Catcher Ivan Rodriguez to the New York Yankees for reliever Kyle Farnsworth.

Your thoughts baseball fans?

Personally, I don't really like the move from a team chemistry standpoint, as a Tiger's fan, I liked Pudge behind the plate because he called a good game and worked well with our staff but my opinions gonna be biased no matter what so post your thoughts
it kinda sucks because i was finally starting to like farnsworth. unlike in previous seasons he seemed to be really getting into his element and performing well
Punks not dead, it just smells like it...

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Sippin on Gin and Juice of the UG Hip-Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
I appreciate your thought and would also like to thank you for opening this thread up to discuss this potentially controversial trade that occurred in the Major League of Baseball. I have been playing devils advocate, so to speak, with myself over the last few hours. I came to the conclusion that Ivan Rodriguez will never make it into the Hall of Fame. Yes, that is a bold statement, but i would like to open your eyes, and more-so your mind. Let's take a look at the name Ivan, but let's really take a look. Break apart Ivan, it becomes "I van" He is a van, not a human. From a historical standpoint, vans cannot be inducted into the Hall of Fame. I would like to open this up to your thoughts.
Makes sense for the Yankees, since Posada opted for season-ending surgery.

But it really makes me wonder what in the bloody fucking hell the Tigers are thinking. I'm going to miss Pudge and if I recall, didn't Farnsworth suck major dick last time he was on the Tigers?
<Han> I love Hitler
Good move for New York whos money isn't a huge option. And great move with Posada not looking to come back. And with his trade Posada isn't hurried to come back this season he can do his surgery and rehabilitate. Okay for Detroit too dumping Rodriguez and his salary. They aren't going anywhere this season they are definitely sellers.

Angels also had a great trade. They're going to be dangerous with their pitching staff pitching so well, Lackey back healthy with his almost no hitter the other day, Santana and Saunders pitching well all season and Weaver not doing bad with zero run support. Adding Teixeira to compliment Guerrero is huge especially with Garrett Anderson having a great second half and is really heating up.
Wow what a HUGE surprise. You're telling me good ole George Steinbrener doesn't have any catchers developed in the minors?!??!?!!
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I appreciate your thought and would also like to thank you for opening this thread up to discuss this potentially controversial trade that occurred in the Major League of Baseball. I have been playing devils advocate, so to speak, with myself over the last few hours. I came to the conclusion that Ivan Rodriguez will never make it into the Hall of Fame. Yes, that is a bold statement, but i would like to open your eyes, and more-so your mind. Let's take a look at the name Ivan, but let's really take a look. Break apart Ivan, it becomes "I van" He is a van, not a human. From a historical standpoint, vans cannot be inducted into the Hall of Fame. I would like to open this up to your thoughts.

Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT