Yes, not keeping your wrist straight can cause cancer I hear.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Any chick that can dance with a walrus to Michael Jackson songs is hot in my book.
Im not tryin to be the guitar hero basher guy, but if you get your wrist injured from guitar hero, its not gonna be good.
Quote by Moggan13
Sig it and i'll give you a blowjob
If you get an injury via guitar hero. There is not a more clear sign that you, are indeed a fag.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Yeah.

And to seljer

Anchoring isnt neccesarily bad, many great guitarists anchor.

And to add to this, never pick using your entire arm.....I pinched a nerve in my elbow like that once.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

You actually can hurt yourself. I know of high school baseball coaches (like mine) who don't let pitchers play it because they could get some sort of wrist injury from playing.
Quote by RoamingConflict
In Soviet Russia, GAS deals with you.

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
A reviewer on Amazon.com reviewing an album by the band "HiM", said that HiM is "fag metal".
Can someone explain to me what is this sub genre of fag metal? I have never heard it before.
Quote by valennic
Yeah.

And to add to this, never pick using your entire arm.....I pinched a nerve in my elbow like that once.

Wow, I didn't even know that was possible.

Quote by Mlrc
You actually can hurt yourself. I know of high school baseball coaches (like mine) who don't let pitchers play it because they could get some sort of wrist injury from playing.

The wrist injury they are talking about is tendonitis, I beleive.
Last edited by The.new.guy at Jul 30, 2008,
Shrapnel well it wasn't my guitar and i just had to hendrix on its ass