Page 1 of 2
Hey everyone im a bassist in a band called "West Pole". I have a problem with my friends in my band named John <singer/guitarist> and Ronnie <drummer>

Well let me start it off when we got together. Everything was perfect playing shows everywhere possible around the area and it was all good until we decided to take a break from the shows and work on new material. When we scheduled a day to practice John would not even respond to all of the messages we sent him on the phone.

Days turned into weeks and still no response of John. Ronnie and I begin to get EXTREM PISSED that he was ignoring all our calls and we went insane. We look on his myspace and he is ALWAYS responding to his other friends besides us. In one of his comments he said he was looking forward to joining another band. Me and Ronnie practically wine and dine this guy and he starts acting like this. I leaved him a message saying I quit the band and how pathetic I thought he was for wiping both me and my friend Ronnie out of the face of the Earth. Two days later John texes me when I wake up.

John explains its not the way it seems that he has been ditching us. He states that his phone was the reason because his battery was being gay on him. He explained that he wanted this band more then anything then the world itself . He continued to call himself the biggest douche on the planet. To be honest ignoring isn't a huge deal to me it was just the band statement that stung a little. I told him all the hateful things how i felt about him two days ago. But relieved that I got my feelings across, felt much better and forgave him.

However Ronnie does not want to let him in back so easily. He told me either way John wins. He felt like John can do any screw up and come back and say hes sorry and everything will be gravy again. He doesn't want to be the "bigger person" anymore because he always is

Me and Ronnie go back seven years and were really good friends . But I think hes taking it to a level not worth taking too. While John and me are also good friends. John should have been a lot smarter then to just wait it out until we are both hella pissed off at him.

To be entirely honest I really dont know whats next for me. I want this band more then the world itself but I dont want to let down any of my friends. Never in my seven years of friendship I have never witnessed Ronnie this mad.

Suggestions please. . .
Quote by vulgarmachine
I turned off at west pole...

hehe

you said pole!!!

Yes I see, well that helps me a lot
Quote by <New Clear>
Yes I see, well that helps me a lot

no offence but the pit isn't realli the right place for this kinda thing...

try the musician talk forums or similar hehe
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Quote by vulgarmachine
no offence but the pit isn't realli the right place for this kinda thing...

try the musician talk forums or similar hehe

I know I just know there is a lot more people on here then anything maybe i will post the same on the musicians talk as well
Knock knok
Whos there
search
search who
searchbar ahaha
Quote by Moggan13
Sig it and i'll give you a blowjob
Lol yeah the pit is just going to make fun of you.
You should probably put this in Bandleading .
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Give it time. If you all want this band badly, it WILL happen. You just all have to want it as much as the next man. It'll happen naturally if its meant to happen. This John sounds a bit arrogant to me.

D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

See, I would just punish him but let him in. Such as....buy the band food every practice. something like that.
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Give it time. If you all want this band badly, it WILL happen. You just all have to want it as much as the next man. It'll happen naturally if its meant to happen. This John sounds a bit arrogant to me.

True. He was hella cool until something got over him and just disappeared . I find it strange I just dont know what happens at home to judge
Quote by GiantRaven
John was probably lying

thats how Ronnie feels like too. Its so easy to lie for three weeks and come back saying your sorry
Well you see, it seems that Ronnie has serious trust issues, which I'm guessing stems from his childhood, perhaps his father used to beat him or cheat on his mum a lot. This is understandable but you need to determine whether or not John is really willing to change for the better and give West Pole another chance. I say you all get together and hear him out, let Ronnie make up his mind and hopefully you guys can have fun together again. May God be with John and Ronnie.
RULE BRITANNIA
ahahahahhah West Pole! Suppose you thought it was really cool and rebellious at the time yes?
Stop saying "hella". That is all the advice I have to offer. Who knows? It may turn out to be the root of everything.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
kick john out, get another guitarist, if he really wants to be in, after he sees that you could easily replace him, he will either forget ya'll, or want to come back, either way, you win
Quote by Surfer Rosa
ahahahahhah West Pole! Suppose you thought it was really cool and rebellious at the time yes?

LMAO thats not our real band name I just thought of a name as soon as I could
Quote by <New Clear>
LMAO thats not our real band name I just thought of a name as soon as I could

Oh right. ahahhaha. I don't know it's kinda grown on me......
Quote by break-me-in
Im hella gay. That is all the advice I have to offer. Who knows? It may turn out to be the root of everything.

OK
Quote by sam b
Does someone fancy summing up that wall of text for me?

John gets bored of band, disappears for a few weeks, TS and Ronnie get pissed off. John makes up a lame excuse and wants back in, Ronnie disagrees but TS is stuck in the middle.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by <New Clear>
OK

Wow, you're witty, well-spoken and intelligent. Marry me. Y'know, unless you're against gay marriage. Which seems likely.

I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
You're confused about A LEAD SINGER acting like this? Jesus christ, you haven't been in many bands, have you?

My lead singer's stolen money from us, quit the band like 8-9 times a week or at every practice, ditched practice, called off practice early so she could **** our drummer (who's also a girl, teh lulz.) This is classic Axl Rose-itis.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by break-me-in
blah blah blah blah blah

I can do this all day if you like. I wouldn't have been a jerk to you if you had not been one first. I have nothing against "gays" and I do hope i did not offend anyone
Quote by <New Clear>
I can do this all day if you like.

You can, but it'll probably go a long way towards further proving you to be an idiot.

Quote by <New Clear>
I wouldn't have been a jerk to you if you had not been one first.

You're obviously new to these forums (and I haven't even looked at your join date, but I'd put good money on it). Besides, people were giving you advice (which, by the way, you should've worked out on your own, because only you can solve this problem, meaning it probably won't get solved) so you didn't need any serious input from me.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Firenze
You're confused about A LEAD SINGER acting like this? Jesus christ, you haven't been in many bands, have you?

My lead singer's stolen money from us, quit the band like 8-9 times a week or at every practice, ditched practice, called off practice early so she could **** our drummer (who's also a girl, teh lulz.) This is classic Axl Rose-itis.

Wow thats f***ed up! I hope you kicked her ass out
Quote by Firenze

Wow thats f***ed up! I hope you kicked her a** out
Of course we didn't. Lead singers are just that...egotistical pricks. As long as we get our stuff done I couldn't care less.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by break-me-in
You can, but it'll probably go a long way towards further proving you to be an idiot.

You're obviously new to these forums (and I haven't even looked at your join date, but I'd put good money on it). Besides, people were giving you advice (which, by the way, you should've worked out on your own, because only you can solve this problem, meaning it probably won't get solved) so you didn't need any serious input from me.

Ok whatever you think is right must be true. I had an account before but got rid of it so I got a new one today. I had my old account for four years so don't think i"m so new. So why do you bother me if I should ask for some ones help? You have been wasting mine and your time replying back to this just because you wanted to be a smart a**. Other people have much more experience then I do so I would love to hear from them rather then you.
Quote by <New Clear>
Ok whatever you think is right must be true. I had an account before but got rid of it so I got a new one today. I had my old account for four years so don't think i"m so new. So why do you bother me if I should ask for some ones help? You have been wasting mine and your time replying back to this just because you wanted to be a smart a**. Other people have much more experience then I do so I would love to hear from them rather then you.

Yeah, don't bother replying to what I actually wrote, that would make too much sense.

And y'know what, you can't get rid of UG accounts. So already, you're lying. Either that or you've broken the rules and got a multi, which would be pretty dumb. But anyway, I don't care if you're new, I was simply letting you know (albeit in a roundabout sarcastic way, I shouldn't have expected you to decipher the common turn of phrase that is "you must be new here" and the complex implications that it has) that people act much more like jerks than I did in The Pit. In fact, I was relatively polite.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Yeah, don't bother replying to what I actually wrote, that would make too much sense.

And y'know what, you can't get rid of UG accounts. So already, you're lying. Either that or you've broken the rules and got a multi, which would be pretty dumb. But anyway, I don't care if you're new, I was simply letting you know (albeit in a roundabout sarcastic way, I shouldn't have expected you to decipher the common turn of phrase that is "you must be new here" and the complex implications that it has) that people act much more like jerks than I did in The Pit. In fact, I was relatively polite.

Ok
You two should get a room

EDIT: @ <New Clear> & break-me-in

The sexual tension is unbearable
Quote by sam b
You two should get a room

EDIT: @ <New Clear> & break-me-in

The sexual tension is unbearable

I doubt he'd want to. I mean, he already said no to my marriage proposal.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
I doubt he'd want to. I mean, he already said no to my marriage proposal.

Oh

what about me?

what?
Page 1 of 2