BrianApocalypse
Prozac Junkie
7,782 IQ
I think I've seen clips of it at a party, or something called Burst something, one of the guys there was an emo freak obsessed with that kind of stuff. A real nerd for anything to do with manga, technology and orientals.

EDIT: Just looked it up. Wasn't the same thing, because the thing I saw was one of those cartoons.
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
Berlioz it is safe to say that you now hold the record for garnering my hatred the fastest.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Red-Rockabilly
Loves Shortnin' Bread
436 IQ
That movie was way to long to be good.
You listen to rock, your ass is goin to HELL! You listen to country western music, read your bible, you saved, your soul is saved.
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
Quote by sargasm
Axe, respect your elders.
I'm serious though, why can a movie about cyber-punk be allowed in here.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
sargasm
1977 and we are going mad
1,817 IQ
I checked the wikipedia. It's got a lot of punk bands and stuff in it. The thread stays.
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
Alright. I always thought cyber-punk was about listening to crappy techno and inaccurately depicting people hacking into computers by "re-routing encryptions" and other made up BS that sounds cool.
sargasm
1977 and we are going mad
1,817 IQ
Haha, it is, but this particular movie has punk bands in it.
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
Do they use someone's IP address to gain access to a vulnerability in someone's soundcard drivers to take control of their passwords?