I'll pick up around 9001 of those
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
wow... just wow.
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in
holy **** that clocky thing looks like it would be annoying. i know that if i ever have one, itll be broken the first day that son of a bitch trys to wake me up
Seriously. Who hasn't wished they could whip out a killer guitar riff on the spot in celebration of major victories throughout the day. Whether it's passing a pop quiz or scoring a hot date, with the Guitar Hero Air Guitar Rocker, you can whail away like Bill & Ted every chance you get. It lets you jam anywhere to signature guitar riffs, including those made famous by Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Motorhead, Van Halen and Boston. Party on, dude!

Liek, t0taly!!!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
indeed, the entire world has come to guitar hero

Seriously. Who hasn't wished they could whip out a killer guitar riff on the spot in celebration of major victories throughout the day. Whether it's passing a pop quiz or scoring a hot date, with the Guitar Hero Air Guitar Rocker, you can whail away like Bill & Ted every chance you get. It lets you jam anywhere to signature guitar riffs, including those made famous by Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Motorhead, Van Halen and Boston. Party on, dude!

there you have it, this will help you pass a quiz and score with the ladies
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Where was this when I took my SATs?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Aw, I thought we were talking about the Hannah Montana speaker pillow. Well I know someone who has that belt, it's pretty gay.
Every single time I score a hot date, I'm gonna whip the Guitar Hero Air Guitar Rocker and lose that hot date almost instantly!
I love Cheezy Poofs, you love Cheezy Poofs,
If we didn't eat Cheezy Poofs, We'd be lame!

WHY SO SERIOUS SON!?
Quote by KKING911
Every single time I score a hot date, I'm gonna whip the Guitar Hero Air Guitar Rocker and bang that hot date almost instantly!

fixed
Quote by drunkinkoala
Aw, I thought we were talking about the Hannah Montana speaker pillow. Well I know someone who has that belt, it's pretty gay.

I thought the HM pillow looked really good actually. I know if I was younger and into her, I'd buy it.
I have a Gibson SG air guitar

Pretty cool, but neck heavy
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
*urp* woah, nearly vomited on my Schecter, there...
A good public beheading will teach them. Not with a guillotine, that's too good for the bastards. I say an axe. Or a spoon...Or a bendy straw.

-shaggadellicfuz

That's right. I sigged myself. Because I'm a philosopher.
"This 8-digit, Robot Calculator has moveable arms, hands that squeeze and hold small objects like pens, pencils and his very own night light"
I read "pens" as "penis" for lik the first 3 times. i lol'd.
Did i eat too many?
did I jump in too fast?
how long's this shit last?
Everyone take off ya mask, I lost my grasp

Like weeds?