the bridge on my strat isnt straight.
amd i have no idea how its suppose to be straightened >.<
Can anybody give me some pics to look at so ill know what its supposed to look like and fix it?
thanks
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
no, when you set it down and look down the neck theyre not all even.
idk if theyre suppose to be.
i havent had much experience with these bridges
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
Why don't you just take a picture of your guitar and highlight the problem, and then we can tell you what's wrong?
Epiphone Riviera Jorma Kaukonen Deluxe
Orange Tiny Terror with a Mesa 2x12 Lone Star
Boss PH-3
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss DD-20
Fender Deluxe Mexi-Jazz
Atm i dont have my camera :/
Quote by letsgocoyote
Its the saddles, therye not aligned right
Quote by letsgocoyote
Quote by Little_Buster
Its the saddles, therye not aligned right

The saddles aren't supposed to be straight, they're supposed to be uneven.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
i know, but my guitar isnt staying in tune so i was guessing it was the saddles.
ive never seen saddles aligned this way is the problem.
Quote by letsgocoyote
It does not matter if your saddles are in a staight line. What matters is that the saddles are set in the position where your intonation is correct. Grab a tuner and sound the harmonic of the low E string at the 12th fret (make sure it is in tune). Now fret the 12th fret and pick. If the note becomes flat or sharp, your intonation needs adjusting. Repeat this for all six strings. If none of the notes go flat or sharp, your intonation is fine and your saddles are right where they should be.

If your intonation requires some tweaking, it is not difficult to do. Send me a PM or take it to you local guitar tech to have it set up.
is the bridge lifted up from the body of the guitar?

or is it flush against the body.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
lifted from the body.
Quote by letsgocoyote
did you change the guage of string last time you changed strings???
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
Quote by Little_Buster
lifted from the body.

if it's lifted anything more than a bit, you feel it's not balanced and would like it to sit flush, you need to flip the guitar over, and tighten the two screws in the back cavity.
adding an extra spring if you need additional help.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
oh ok, ill try that.
thanks
Quote by letsgocoyote