View poll results: When do you think you act best/funniest/most interesting
In a group (3 or more)
38 47%
One on one
22 27%
About the same / Other (post comment)
20 25%
Voters: 81.
So lately I've been thinking a lot on the way I act around people. I've started judging what I say or how much I speak with different persons etc.
I find that I feel more comfortable and being a more... interesting/funnier person when I'm with a group of people rather with just one other person.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about, or do you act better being alone with somebody than you do when being in a group?
Poll up
alone. everybody says im 100X cooler outside of school, cuz im usually with less people.
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
I'm funnier in a large group cause there is more material, but one to one i'm my usual charming self
If I know the people I'm with well, I tend to be a lot more relaxed and speak a lot more, but if I'm with people I hardly know I hardly speak.

If I'm alone with a person I'm normally fine, but again talk to people/express myself more if I know the person better.
im the opposite, im funnier with like one or two people
Sig space available, give me some praise
I hate hanging out with groups larger then 3 because for some reason i don't talk at all even if i want to
much funnier alone with someone. im a fairly quiet guy, so in a group i tend to stick in the background a bit. not an issue with a one on one conversation
Ibanez RGT42FM w/duncans
Musuc Man JP6, fully loaded
Crybaby 95Q
Boss DD6
Mesa DC-5
In groups, and i'm in top shape when i got a microphone in my hands. But my jokes are just to gore to tell so i stopped practicing
Quote by Tyson2011
d von is truly one of the pit.

Quote by 09phillt
Good God Man What's Wrong With You!?
If I'm in a larger group I always just stay out of the conversation and just listen instead of talking. I'm a pain to converse with even in groups of 2 or 3 people though. I just prefer to listen in general.
im funnier when im talking to girls in small groups ive noticed... it makes hooking up with them a lot easier
incubus rocks my world
I'm only funny drunk.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I'm funnier in a group, but then i think its just group funny and not me at all.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
One on One.

I hate being alone cause i think to much, so i'm always to busy thinking to be funny.

I get shy in groups and generally try to shut up, and only talk to people i like.

And one on one you can always be funny, you just work of each other. Random events get you going.
I can't not be funny!
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I'm too boring alone. I need others/beer to get me going.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Depends who I'm with.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
If I know them, small group and down. Not so much a large group because I don't talk as much.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by Kensai
I'm only funny drunk.

Good thing you have a crippling case of alcoholism then, right?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I am more comfortable in a group of people then just 1 on 1, and I find I can talk more/ be funnier. I feel like I can't be interesting long enough to be with someone 1 on 1. Perhaps thats a reflection of low self esteem?
Quote by break-me-in
Good thing you have a crippling case of alcoholism then, right?

Got that right!

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Smaller groups rather than large ones. Large groups, more people to get offended.
In a group. When it is one on one, my comments that are usually funny are weird/creepy/awkward...
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
im funny all around, im hilarious in school because people set themselves up soo bad without knowing it all the time. And i can usually get my smart ass comment in quick enough and just loud enough so everyone but the teacher hears it.
Quote by shredmeiser101
I tried BAGDAD tuning once, it actually was quite alright.

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

I invented this literary device I call sarcasm, that was an example of it.
in a big group because everyone else sets it up for me and all i have to do is make one hilarious comment and then i win.
around my family Im pretty energetic and entertaining (Id like to think)
But out in public, I dont want to look stupid, so I just kinda keep to myself.
I'm a one-on-one type of man. That's why I make a good date.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Large groups are better for me, since there's more going on. And when there is more going on, I have more things to comment on. I'm great at observational conversation/comedy but not as much when there is nothing to talk about.
I think I act in slightly different ways depending on the amount of people I'm with and who they are. I'm more obviously funny when I'm in a group, I had five friends around me laughing for about three minutes straight at school recently, that was a mixed group of boys and girls. When it's all guys then there a lots of egos competing, so I act differently again, slightly quieter.

When I'm with one or two other people I'm generally more serious, I listen a lot more, but there's still a steady flow of hilarity, but I think I talk more eloquently and am more charming as well.

I think I'm better when alone with people, but I do enjoy a crowd.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
i suck in large groups of people, when im in a group of people i usually get ignored and alienated and no one listens to me. but my friends seem to think im cool when were alone.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Both, actually. But I'm only funny when I'm with people I know somewhat. If it's just random people it takes me a while to get my hilarity up to speed.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?