Dunlop CryBaby
ugh.
theres a thread..
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Adam West! Remember the Batusi?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Christian Bale. I can't say Adam West because to me, he's the great mayor of Quahog.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Hands down, Adam West
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Christian Bale plays a good Bruce Wayne, but a terrible Batman. His voice acting is ridiculous and made me want to laugh more when he was onscreen than when the Joker had the spotlight.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Seeing how I saw batman with adam west last night, and it proceeded to crack me up, my vote is adam west.

Although Bale for a serious batman role, except i dont care for his raspy "batman" voice.
Christian Bale, hands down, no question. I mean he actually has some dignity left.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
val kilmer did the same kind of raspy voice... its not like hes the first one to put on that ridiculous low growl
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Adam West.

I think his acting speaks for itself.

He's also the only batman who pulled it off without moulded rubber.
That little raspy voice crap is sooooo cheesy. I was hopin the joker would kill him
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
i agree bale's weird batman voice is kind of lame, but overall i still think hes better. more badass anyway.
Keaton played a great Batman, but his Bruce Wayne wasn't up to par with Bale's. Bale's Batman, sadly, was pretty horrible. Keaton's cowl also looked way cooler than the new Batman cowl--I don't know, something about it strikes me as "off."
Bale

Anyone else see a Best Joker Thread on the horizon?
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Keaton. Bale is a good Bruce Wayne, but not a good Batman.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
There's really nothing wrong with Bale's Batman voice. It might sounder overdone, but he has to conceal his identity as much as possible.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Bale

Anyone else see a Best Joker Thread on the horizon?

I don't get it...
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I'm just wondering who in their right mind would vote for George clooney?

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

If you haven't seen the original Batman movie, you haven't seen Batman.

Adam West ftw!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Guitarfreak777
Seeing how I saw batman with adam west last night, and it proceeded to crack me up, my vote is adam west.

Although Bale for a serious batman role, except i dont care for his raspy "batman" voice.

me too. it was on at like 6 am. i watched it right before i went to bed.....and i had batman dreams

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Adam west,
or is it Adam We?

(e-cookies to who gets it)
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Bale hands down, except for his ridiculous raspy voice. Although it was better in the second than the first.

P.S. Who the **** put up a best joker thread, that's like comparing a Gibson LP custom to a block of stringed firewood.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
me too. it was on at like 6 am. i watched it right before i went to bed.....and i had batman dreams

Batman dreams ftw!
Quote by Shirate
Bale hands down, except for his ridiculous raspy voice. Although it was better in the second than the first.

P.S. Who the **** put up a best joker thread, that's like comparing a Gibson LP custom to a block of stringed firewood.

Explain yourself.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
All you people complaining about Bale's Batman voice: He's trying to make his enemies fear him. Not to mention that Bruce Wayne is a celebrity, don't you think people might get a little suspicious if Batman sounds exactly like Bruce Wayne? And anyway, there are other components to it other than the voice.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Explain yourself.

Basically, Ledger took Nicholson and raped him with a fire hydrant. It's pointless to ask who is better.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by break-me-in
All you people complaining about Bale's Batman voice: He's trying to make his enemies fear him. Not to mention that Bruce Wayne is a celebrity, don't you think people might get a little suspicious if Batman sounds exactly like Bruce Wayne? And anyway, there are other components to it other than the voice.

Ohh yah it's real scary.

The point we're making is that it's not even scary, it sounds stupid and kind of funny to be honest.

Obviously we are aware of why he does it, it's not some huge mystery and it's a good idea if you were really Batman, but I was just hoping for maybe something a little more subtle. Clark Kent combs his hair back and takes off glasses and gets away with it.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Can't beat the classic.

Adam West FTW!
██████████████████████████████
Quote by break-me-in

I think everyone gets that. The point is that although it does a good job at disguising his voice, it does not sound scary or intimidating. It sounds funny.
bale is such a better batman than adam west purely because adam wests batman was camp. clooney and kilmers batman wasn't necessarily bad but i think the films writing was **** for them.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Did I ever tell you how much I love you?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']My father once said to me "Son, masturbation can stunt your growth and make you blind".

I said "I'm over here, shorty".
Quote by Cheers
I think everyone gets that. The point is that although it does a good job at disguising his voice, it does not sound scary or intimidating. It sounds funny.

+1 and stupid, both funny and stupid. Honestly, his batman voice was about the worst part of what is a really good movie.
Robin, fetch me my Shark Repellent Bat Spray!

Adam West all the way! The best part about his role, it was beyond the realm of cheese, and he didn't care, he doesn't take himself seriously; which the other Batmen need to learn.

Bale is a brilliant actor - American Psycho, Machinist, Rescue Dawn - but as Batman, he's extremely overrated.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
im gonna post more super-people threads
If The Sun Refused To Shine
I Would Still Be Loving You
Mountains Crumble To The Sea
There Would Still Be You And Me

My Stuff
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Roland Cube 30X
Washburn Acoustic
Dunlop CryBaby
None of them are that great.

JOKER FOR THE WIN
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by snipelfritz
If you haven't seen the original Batman movie, you haven't seen Batman.

Adam West ftw!

Robin, hand me down the shark repellant bat-spray!

Yeah anyway, it's gotta be the Balemeister. In terms of voice, Kevin Conroy

Quote by freddaahh
Robin, fetch me my Shark Repellent Bat Spray!

Adam West all the way! The best part about his role, it was beyond the realm of cheese, and he didn't care, he doesn't take himself seriously; which the other Batmen need to learn.

Not really. Batman's supposed to be menacing and moody. Slightly disturbed, even. Adam West's Batman may be good for cheese but for me that's also what makes it bad. Good to watch, though
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
Last edited by homair at Jul 30, 2008,
Page 1 of 2