Quote by filthandfury
I'm just watching American History X, one of my favourite films, and what ruins it for me is the otherwise amazing actor Ed Norton just looks like he's laughing in the final scene when Danny get's shot.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=B7jywhKldsI

Anyone agree?

Not really. This is a stupid thread.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Edward Norton is a terrific actor, but crying is definitely not his strong point. His crying is the weakest part of that film, but it comes during the most emotionally charged moment, so it evens out.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
He still looks like he has been emotionally rent. I'm not sure how you could mistake that for laughing
Fight the machine.

Quote by slaveofsatan
She lives in the next town!

You must ride your family cow over there and make sweet small town love. Then make sure she isn't the town bicycle.

Ressort (Click to Help Ressort!)
Nice spoiler warning. Edit it so someone who hasn't seen it won't be fucked over.
And no, it doesn't seem like he's laughing.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Okay, okay, I didn't mean full blown LOLing, but he doesn't sound as upset as you can imagine him to be, and he's smiling a lot.
i dont understand why the kid shoots him. the only thing he did was blow smoke in the kids face the day before.
hahaha this really is a stupid thread but ya i dont think it looksl ike hes laughing but he isnt that great at crYING
I sure could use a vacation from this bullshit three-ring circus sideshow world.

Ibanez RG2 EX1 (Black)
Line 6 Spider II 75w
Sekova Mandolin
Team Custom Traditional 4 string bass
Yamaha E403 keyboard
My Last.fm
Myspace
Quote by filthandfury
Okay, okay, I didn't mean full blown LOLing, but he doesn't sound as upset as you can imagine him to be, and he's smiling a lot.

Maybe that's how he cries....
Quote by nick614
i dont understand why the kid shoots him. the only thing he did was blow smoke in the kids face the day before.

I think it was revenge for the curb stomp, right?
Quote by pucci6d6
What ruins it for me is the kid gets shot with a 9mm, and the blood flies all over the wall. Realism be damned.

Quote by wtf290
Nice spoiler warning. Edit it so someone who hasn't seen it won't be fucked over.
And no, it doesn't seem like he's laughing.

Too late. Also, too late for the video too. *sigh* I guess there's no reason for me to watch that movie now. =(
Quote by nick614

The kid was a skinhead...
that is a greaaaaaaat movie. like frosted flakes.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Actually, I'm with the TS. First time I saw that scene I thought the same thing.
Quote by herman ri2
TS, you're an idiot.

Care to explain? Because he had an opinion that did not meet yours?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Care to explain? Because he had an opinion that did not meet yours?

Because it is a stupid thing to make a thread.
Quote by herman ri2
Because it is a stupid thing to make a thread.

Well it has evoked a discussion of opinions on both the scene and the film, so I don't think it's that stupid.

And I am not an idiot. Far from it