Why do people get so excited when they read things like this? It won't change anything; people are still going to smoke pot whether it's legal or not.
Quote by slipmaggot93
retards. hope they choke on their joints.

Hope you choke on the c*ck you constantly suck
Hodam,a stojim...

Let's hope they actually go through with it.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by linfield4466
Why do people get so excited when they read things like this? It won't change anything; people are still going to smoke pot whether it's legal or not.

Well, no, that's not going to change. It's just going to be a much better situation, because if you're caught with weed you won't be in a world of ****.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by linfield4466

Because more people can smoke it if it's legal?
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
The main part of the article I agree with is the gross expenditure of public funds to arrest, convict, and jail people who have committed no other crime then smoking/possessing pot. The majority, as said in the article, are non-violent offenders. It's a waste of money. Especially considering how rough the economy is, how destitute our health care system is, and how social security is pretty much bankrupt.
-Guitar Gear-
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
****in a! someone has to talk some sense into these bastards that are clinging to these antiquated "religious" ideals.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
It will happen, I believe, sometime or another. The argument that the Federal Govt. and the DEA use is getting really old and doesn't really stand up to a lot of studies and research that has come out in the past few years. Maybe the country would be a little safer it were made up of potheads instead of drunks.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Last edited by thrashfan at Jul 30, 2008,
Quote by thrashfan
It will happen, I believe, sometime or another. The argument that the Federal Govt. and the DEA use is getting really old and doesn't really stand up to a lot of studies and research that has come out in the past few years. Maybe the country would be a little safer it were made up of potheads instead of drunks.

you mean the resarch that shows it puts holes in your brain?
Quote by slipmaggot93

Uhm, the AMA and other various medical groups have found no correlation to long-term brain damage and habitual marijuana use
-Guitar Gear-
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Quote by slipmaggot93

Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by thrashfan

Damn straight.
When was the last time a stoner smashed his bong over your head because you were looking at his girl?
Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to.
Quote by slipmaggot93

Ahhh my brain!!!, I just smoked a joint guys and I can't remember the first 12 years of my life.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Jericho114
Ahhh my brain!!!, I just smoked a joint guys and I can't remember the first 12 years of my life.

ZOMG! WHAT'S THIS SQUARE THING WITH THE LETTERS! OMG I FORGETZ TEH ENGRIZH LANGAGE AGHRNBFSRWE! QWERTY!
-Guitar Gear-
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Quote by linfield4466

its the principals of peole infringing on our rights.
Well this made my day, at least we're getting somewhere with marijuana legalization, although its hard to tell whether the bill will pass or not.
But anyway, here in California pot seems nearly virtually legal.

Quote by slipmaggot93

Anti pot pamphlets you got from your health teacher =/= research
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"