Page 1 of 2
Over the summer me and my pals ride our bikes around the neighbourhood causing ****. For example, last week we all made it look like we were breaking into this guys house, just to see what he would do. We spend 3 hours every day doing things like this.

But yesterday, we upped it in a sense. My body shot a guys car with a paintball gun, we destroyed a newly cemented sidewalk while a neighbour secretly videotaped us, broke onto a construction site and threw **** around, and got caught, chucked rocks through new drywall, and threw **** at a moving train.

Weve had the cops called on us about 4 times, and are yet to be caught, but they are aware that it is a big group of kids on a bike, more specifically me and two other guys, the ones who kick up the most ****.

My question is how much **** could i possibly be in?
Not much, it's mainly mischief and minor vandalism. You'd have to pay for the drywall and repairs on the cars (if there were any). The worst thing was destroying the sidewalk, I think there is a hefty fine on that, at least it is here in Newfoundland.
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.
Dunno, maybe you could grow up?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Probably nothing, but hopefully you'll have to pay to repair the damage and you'll get some community service or something.
Quote by PinkFloyd73
sweet.

Well, it's your own fault kid. Stop vandalising, and you won't get in trouble. Easy as.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
You're screwed. you will be charged with Vandalism, disturbing the peace, being idiots.

EDIT: Also, this
Quote by walkinbazooka
Dunno, maybe you could grow up?
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Last edited by LazyLatinoRocke at Jul 30, 2008,
You and your friends are idiots.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
You my friend are in alot of ****, if your gonna do bad things dont make it a habit for everyday activity.

Edit: Or just dont be bad and play guitar
I see you use the word **** a lot xD
well...you're into deep sh*t dude. I'm sorry for ya
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
I do a lot of stupid things, but seriously kid, you are a complete idiot. Unfortunately you likely won't get more than a slap on the wrist and a fine. If you are going to do these sorts of things at least have a purpose, Dumbass...
You and your friends are assholes.

Aside, it's not only you whose gonna be in sh*t. You guys caused a lot of property damage (construction sites aren't cheap) and your parent's are gonna have to foot the bill.

Personally if I was your dad I'd take you out and have a little "hunting accident".
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by K_Parker
I do a lot of stupid things, but seriously kid, you are a complete idiot. Unfortunately you likely won't get more than a slap on the wrist and a fine. If you are going to do these sorts of things at least have a purpose, Dumbass...

Don't use my word!!
Carmel is hawt
Grow up?
Marijuana is the spice of life.

I Force Choke my penis when I masturbate.

8)-~
Quote by j0nmcc
you should considering growing up.

You should consider improving your grammar.
Carmel is hawt
Reminds me of the time I used to chill at my neighbors house without him knowing.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Quote by hazzmatazz
Well I hope you get put into some deep shit

+1 you deserve it
you'll get have to pay for the repairs, and you'll be charged with vandalism, breaking and entering(if the guy caught you doing it), disturbing the peace, destruction of property...
When all else fails, ask the pit.
I hope the threadstarter and his ****head friends gets their asses beat.
Quote by PinkFloyd73
im just thinking like the cops havent caught us (yet), but its still major lulz for us.

Would it also be a 'major lulz' if some other asshole did this **** to you?

Seriously, kids these days...
Carmel is hawt
This

Quote by Dog--
lol I bet your 13.

and

This

Quote by zigz407
You are an idiot.

Get a hobby.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Well, after some snooping, I've come to this conclusion:

The TS's name is either Kieran Delamont (most likely Kieran) or Matt Arcese and he lives in Ontario, Canada.

Am I right? I hope I'm right.

You're soo ****ed if anyone takes what I've found and reports you.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
im no novice when it comes to reckless behavior but dude, you gotta spread this **** out.

Or do stuff that cant be traced back to you and is very low risk.

You have alot to learn young padiwan.
Quote by on a jet
im no novice when it comes to reckless behavior but dude, you gotta spread this **** out.

First off, learn how to spell "Padawan" asshole.

Second, he shouldn't even do stuff that can't be traced if it has a negative effect on other people. Grow up.

... Seriously.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by on a jet

How pissed would you be if someone shot paintballs at YOUR car?
Quote by Alexishxc1337

How pissed would you be if someone shot paintballs at YOUR car?

Or if your kid came home with a cop holding him by the collar and telling you that you owe for thousands of dollars in damage that the little sh*t caused?
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
sure do act like a douche alot, but if your gonna be a douche, you should be clever about it move around,dont do it every day, use different stuff, dont ride bikes everyday
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by ShredGod George
sure do act like a douche alot, but if your gonna be a douche, you should be clever about it move around,dont do it every day, use different stuff, dont ride bikes everyday

But gangs on bikes are br00t4lz
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Page 1 of 2