Has anyone had the chocolate in particular frosty milkshake from Wendy's? I had my second today, and there is like the weirdest taste that is like a hint of strawberry to the point where it's not even chocolate. Anyone else have one that tastes like this? This is the second one I've had like this, and it's just like crazy when I drink it.
Gear:
Ibanez RG2EX1
Line 6 Spider III 75
Old SG Mock
Well, it's been the same taste on two separate occasions.
Gear:
Ibanez RG2EX1
Line 6 Spider III 75
Old SG Mock
It's a finger.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
I love vanilla frostys...never had that problem.
Quote by guitarlover57
So what is this "pear", iv heard so much about? people on here keep talking about it and i have no idea what theyre saying,help me with this please!!
Quote by Assassin1680
Has anyone had the chocolate in particular frosty milkshake from Wendy's? I had my second today, and there is like the weirdest taste that is like a hint of strawberry to the point where it's not even chocolate. Anyone else have one that tastes like this? This is the second one I've had like this, and it's just like crazy when I drink it.

IT'S CALLED A FROSTY YOU COCKGOBBLER.
wat
Yeah, I know what you're talking about though. I prefer homemade milkshakes.
Blarghuh Highum Doogin

Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.
It's Neapolitan ice cream, that's why you taste strawberry.
LARGE TEXT
thats happened to me at other fastfood restaurants. The workers were just bein lazy i guess and didn't clean it out properly
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
first, frosty's aren't milkshakes.
second, wendy's sells nothing that is strawberry flavored, so that doesn't make sense.
third, i've been having frosty's since i was 4 and i've never tasted strawberry in my chocolate
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.
Quote by meganh37
You should try homemade ones...

i love homemade milkshakes.
they beat every milkshake ever made....

except milkshakes from Dick's.

those win every time
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.
Quote by peter von chaps
i love homemade milkshakes.
they beat every milkshake ever made....

except milkshakes from Dick's.

those win every time

LARGE TEXT
Quote by peter von chaps
second, wendy's sells nothing that is strawberry flavored, so that doesn't make sense.
third, i've been having frosty's since i was 4 and i've never tasted strawberry in my chocolate

I had one of these, the chocolate flavor.

http://wendys.com/food/Family.jsp?family=10
Gear:
Ibanez RG2EX1
Line 6 Spider III 75
Old SG Mock
Quote by peter von chaps

really should be informed on what your talkin bout
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
I drink your milkshake. I drink it up.
Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to.
Quote by ShredGod George

really should be informed on what your talkin bout

totally didn't know they started making shakes, my bad.
the one by my house still only sells vanilla and chocolate frosty's

Quote by Holy.

Dick's is a fast-food restaurant out here in Seattle
don't be so startled
Quote by thsrayas
lime milkshakes from wendys are the best, try them
OHMYGOSHLOOK its a sig
The chocolate completely overpowered any taste that would mean it was chocolate. It's just so disappointing.
Gear:
Ibanez RG2EX1
Line 6 Spider III 75
Old SG Mock
I found the chocolate tasted almost unsweetened, it was terrible. I'm sticking to frosty's from now on.
Quote by xcrossmyheart
I found the chocolate tasted almost unsweetened, it was terrible. I'm sticking to frosty's from now on.

The weird part is that sometimes it tasted really good, but then a minute later your like blah this tastes bad. I'm sticking to frosty's too.
Gear:
Ibanez RG2EX1
Line 6 Spider III 75
Old SG Mock
its that chocolate they make for dogs
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.